Part 7- Life without her

In Rajvansh house:

Balcony

March 15 time: 1:00 am

Kunal: Bhaii, what happened

Abir was sitting beside the window shedding tears: nothing (wiping his tears)

Kunal: (he puts his hand on his shoulder) Bhai, What Happened

Abir points at the calender (March 15). Suddenly Kunal's heart sinks down to his stomach.

There was a heart around the date. Mishku loved decorating the calenders, drawing cakes on birthdays, flowers on anniversaries, confetti/firework on holidays and heart around. MARCH 15.

Kunal comforts Abir: Bhai, we will find them. God gives one chance to everyone to repent their mistakes. They will come back, we will bring them back. 

Abir still not satisfied agrees and leaves to pick up some files from his office: I need to pick up something from the office, i will see you later.

Kunal: at such hour, it is still night. 

Abir: I have to finish something i couldn't because i was playing with Amish

Kunal: OK Bhai

Kunal goes to his room and sits on his bed takes out a picture.

Kunal talking to a picture of Kuhu: God gave ME so many chances, but i never learned from the pain of separation previously

Kunal talking to a picture of Kuhu: God gave ME so many chances, but i never learned from the pain of separation previously. I always hurted you, you gave me another chance, I apologized and you came back again then again I would hurt you and you would forgive me with a smile. I am sorry, sentence not strong enough to show how guilty i am. Kuhu, My Mrs. Kuhu Kunal Rajvansh, My rainbow I will bring you back and won't ever let you go away from me. You are the only person in my life, who i can get angry on, be sad infront of, be rude to, be ladaku chokru!. I never expressed enough, but there is no one i loved more than you. I LOVE YOU KUHU. a tear escaped his eye. I AM SORRY. he hugs the picture. 

Amish: Chachu, i can't sleep. I feel as something is incomplete.

 Kunal wipes the tear hides the picture and calls Amish to himself and they sleep hugging each other. 

Amish: Where is Papa

Kunal: He is doing something important, you sleep.

Amish: that is probably what is missing

Kunal thinks: Nothing will be missing, i will give you, me and bhai a big happy, COMPLETE family.

At red pear company office:

In Abir's office-

Abir: Pyaar ki pehli chot hain, thodi der lagi gi bhar ne main. Gusse ka pehla suraj hain, dhalne lega thoda waqt bharne main. khabar nahi thi ke esa hoga, jab mera yaar rothega. Tera gusse ke har lamhe mein, mera sau baar dil tootega. 

Abir is staring at a Canvas

Abir: I am sorry Mishti 

Mishti: who apologizes to a canvas Mr. ajeeb Rajvansh. you know I think i deserve an apology too. 

Abir: Mishti!!!! he runs towards her and as he touches her, she dissapears. the painting is revealed. 

Abir cries

Abir cries. the canvas is Mishti's picture he painted that he decided to "throw" so Amish won't question him. But he never gathered the courage to throw it so he hid it in his cabin. Kunal knew about but never questioned it as kunal too still had picture of Mrs. sportscar as a token to remember Kuhu

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------hope you guys liked it.

enjoy

vote and support

SORRY about the mistakes

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------next 

in the same city