Mansion madness

Kuku were walking down the empty silent hallway. The only noise was of them breathing. Cold wind came in and ripped through them. Kuhu made sure to slow herself down at times to make sure Kunal was behind her.

As much she didn't trust him but at least she can throw him to a hungry animal, if they encounter one. She thought

Kunal made sure to cough or make other noises to assure Kuhu of his presence. He knew Kuhu had lost all faith in him but as much as she hated him, she hated dark more.

They walked their way out of the hallway. Since they have been here before, it was a piece of cake, the real pain was the dark and the creepy noises, that the wind made.

After a long walk they had reached the right side of the building, where the boys had settled in.

Kuhu: Where are the attendees of your party???

Kunal confused shrugged his shoulder.

Kuhu: What if there is a real ghost here. I have to go to Avni and the rest of the group.

Kunal was confused and decided to follow Kuhu hoping to find Neil and his friends there.

Kuhu started pacing towards the other side of the mansion while Kunal followed her. Suddenly Kuhu tripped over a fallen torch.

She screamed as she hit the hard floor. Kunal rushed to help her.

Kuhu: Couldn't you have helped me #stupid

Kunal laughed at her cute antics and replied: You were the one who told me to maintain the distance.

Kuhu made annoyed face at him as he helped her up.

Kuhu: Ahh that hurts.

Kunal: let me help you.

He picked her up in bridal style but she started hitting him which made him put her down.

Kunal: what, I am just trying to help you, you don't have to be so mean.

Kuhu mocked him: " I am just helping you"
I don't want this help.
#always trying to get close she said under her breath.

Kunal kneeled down in front of her.

Kuhu shocked: WHAT trying to balance on one foot.

Kunal: Don't worry I am not proposing.

Kuhu rolled her eyes and placed her hands on her hip.

Kunal: when i will do it will be grand and winked at Kuhu.

Kuhu grabbed the closest object and was about hit him with it. But he stopped his hands and pulled her toward himself. He smiled while anger filled her eyes.

Kunal: Get on my back

Kuhu: What??

Kunal: you don't want me to carry you bridal style so get on my back.

Annoyed Kuhu placed her hands on his shouders and Kunal stood up, picking her up with him. She tightened her grip on Kunal while they walked.

Kunal: You lost weight

Kuhu got mad at him for pointing out anything about her weight. But later realizing what he was meaning by it, she secretly blushed. She remembered how clumsy she was and how Kunal would pick her up or carry her whenever she got hurt.

"And then he left me" she thought, getting out of the trance.

Kuku reached the opposite location after a few hallways and stairs. Everyone was there, Avneil were sitting together, hugging each other.

Kuhu whispered in his ears: Kunal, let me down. I don't want anyone to see us like this.

Kunal placed her down and motioned her to go forward.

Everyone acknowledged them and later got busy with each other. Kuku decided to go accompany Avneil.

Kuhu: Hi, you guys can't stay apart. Its soo cute

Kunal: i agree

Avneil blushed and tried to divert their mind: lets play something.

Kuhu and Kunal gathered everyone. After a long discussion, everyone agreed on playing truth and dare. Everyone sat in a large circle, as Kunal went to retrieve the bottle. Soon the game started.

The first few people chose truth. Next the bottle landed on Neil.

Neil's friend: Truth or Dare

Neil: Ummm.. Dare

Ok, then dance for us: his friend replied.

Neil went towards the large music player and played a song.

Soon all were cheering for him and the song played.

Neil danced on Ae Dil Hain Mushkil as it was Avneil's favourite song. He grabbed Avni and the couple danced as everyone cheered.

As the song stopped, one of Avni's friend spinned the bottle. The bottle landed on Kuhu.

AF (Avni's friend): Ok Kuhu, Truth or Dare

Kuhu without wasting a minute said Truth

AF thought for a while and asked her: So Kuhu, have you ever been in love.

Kuhu got shocked after hearing the question. She looked at Kunal and they both held an eye contact. After a pause, she replied: Yes

Everyone cheered and Kuhu blushed a bit, that went unnoticed by everyone except Kunal.

AF told everyone to stop talking and asked Kuhu: Who, at least show us a pic of the lucky person.

Kuhu replied: No its one question only. She took the bottle and spun it. The bottle landed on Kunal. Everyone looked at Kunal and Kuhu and waited for Kuhu to ask her question.

Kuhu asked him: Do you like anyone??

Kunal nodded in disapproval: No

Kuhu thought: Ofcourse!! Selfish.

Kunal disturbed her thoughts: But I do love someone.

Kuhu looked at him with intense anger.

Kunal continued with a smirk : I'll even tell you her name starts with a K

Everyone hooted for Kunal while his eyes were set on Kuhu's cute confused face. She moved back and Kunal spun the bottle. After a few more questions, everyone decide to leave to their rooms since everyone was very tired.

Everyone left bidding each other good night. Kuhu walked in her room. She fell on the bed as soon as she reached it. She was so tired but a small smile never left her face. Recalling today's events, she fell asleep.

All the lights were closed except Kunal's room's. He couldn't stop thinking about Kuhu.

Kunal thought himself: I miss you Kuhu and I promise you, I am going to win you back.

————————————————————————————

Pls vote and comment.

————————————————————————————