Part 6 - Life without him

Mumbai 

Mishti and Kuhu slept on the couch while crying. 

Misha woke up, and found herself alone in the bed. 

Misha (to herself): Mama aur Maasi kahan gaye. wo to itni jaldi kabhi nahi uth ta weekends pe.(where is mom and aunt. they never wake up early on weeekends)

She gets up from her bed and leaves her room rubbing her eyes. 

Mama Maasi. Misha wakes Mishku up. 

Mishku : Kya hua.(what happened) they woke up tensed

Misha : app log bahar kyu so rahe ho(y r u sleeping outside)

Mishti : we were just discussing if we should take you to rajkot or not. She said teasing Misha 

Misha made a cute angry pout and turned her face away. 

Kuhu: Mishti ye to naraz hain, ab hamare sath Rajkot kon jayega(She is mad at us, now who will go to Rajkot with us) Kuhu said making Misha smile again

Misha beams with happiness and hug them both: I will come. I mean if you insist( after all she is the niece of a dramabaaz.

Mishti breaks the hug: I am proud of you for waking so early, just like your fa.. 

Mishti realizes what she was about to say 

to divert her mind Kuhu: Now that u have, lets go get ready 

Misha : yess!!!!!!! u know what day it is today 

Mishku smiling: what 

Misha : It's the first day of my vacation, 15 March

The smile disappeared after hearing the date. 

Mishti's flashback

A girl is seen sitting on a bus, her hair flying, her mysterious eyes busy in dreaming. 

The girl is going to Kutch. 

Suddenly she feels a push 

Girl : are dikhta nahin kya (r u blind)

The girl turns and is shown to be Mishti. 

The boy turns and gets lost in the girl.

Mishti waves her hand in front of his eyes: Oh hello ho kaun tum(who r u )

Boy: Main Abir Rajvansh, aur tum =) 

Mishti ignored him and continued enjoying the view. 

As Mishti remebered the shayari that Abir recited 

Misha : Mama kahan kho gaya(where did u get lost mama)

Kuhu's flashback

A girl is shown enjoying her long journey through a small window. Her hair flying from the wind passing by. Her eyes filled with joy. a beautiful smile plastered on her face.

Vroom Vroom. she saw a sportscar but not  a clear view of it.

As the the car passed the bus, a handsome figure was shown taking his shades off

A glow was on her face, her eyes were shining as she watched him go. 

An unrealized smile came across her face. The boy turned and his face was revealed to be Kunal. 

It was a love at first sight for Kuhu, she had find her Mr. sportscar. 

A picture of Kunal came in Kuhu's mind and got diverted as Misha was calling her.

March 15 was when the couple, Mishbir and Kuku first met. 

FB over 

Misha: Maasi, Mama ap dono kya soch rahe ho (what r u both thinking)

Mishku made up an excuse and dismissed the question.

During Breakfast

Misha excitedly exclaimed : Let's start packing for Rajkot. I am soooo excited. 

Kuhu: Ok ok relax. you are more excited than me #relax

With the thought of Kunal and Rajkot, Kuhu started going back to her old self. Mishti was happy to see her sister happy and finally back to her sparkling self. Misha was excited to hear her Maasi like her mother had told her(social media star). 

Kuhu didn't realize the meaning of everyone's silent smile. 

Kuhu: let's go and start packing. I'll help you. 

Kuhu went with Misha and Mishti went to her room. 

Mishti : Pyaar ki pehli chot hain, thodi der lagi gi bhar ne main. Gusse ka pehla suraj hain, dhalne lega thoda waqt bharne main. khabar nahi thi ke esa hoga, jab mera yaar rothega. Tera gusse ke har lamhe mein, mera sau baar dil tootega. First couplet Abir said to Mishti.

A tear escaped from her eyes as she was looking at Abir's picture. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Thanks for your support guys

please vote and comment

SORRY about the mistakes :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------