Attitude like mine

While Kuku were in the meeting, Mishbir and Amisha came outside to explore. A few tents away there was a park that Amisha wanted to play in. 

Amisha played with other kids running around while Mishbir awkwardly walked around the field. Suddenly a teenaged kid hits ball while playing cricket towards Mishti. 

She closes her eyes hoping the ball disappears. After a few seconds she feels nothing hit her, she opens her eyes to see a figure standing in front of her to protect her from the ball. They couldn't resist but looked into each others eyes. The pain they had been suffering for the past 5 years was visible. 

Suddenly reality hits Mishti and she checks her watch: Um time ho gaya hain

Suddenly reality hits Mishti and she checks her watch: Um time ho gaya hain. We should probably head back. 

Abir nods still trying to gain consciousness. They call the kids and start walking towards the cafeteria. The walk was full of Amisha chatter and Mishbir awkward stares.

In the cafeteria

The boys picked a spot right behind girls table . They started chattering among themselves. After some time Kunal came to join Abish. 

Kunal: Hi 

Abish: Hi chachu/ nanko

Abir: how was the meeting?

They get busy chatting about the details. After few more minutes Shweta comes to find Kunal like a child never letting go of their toy(clingy 🙄).

Shweta: Why didn't you wait for m... ahh

Everyone giggled as Shweta had fallen since someone pulled her chair.

Kuhu sarcastically: Opps tum yaha beth rahi thi. Sorry didn't see you there.

(imagine kuhu with straight hair )

Shweta: you bi..

Kunal interupts: SHWETA!!!

Shweta : ughh!!

Misha: Aap log idhar a key beth jao na

Amish rushes towards her. Kuhu makes herself comfortable in her seat. Abunal follow Amish and sit on empty seats. Shweta comes beside Kunal and sits.

Mishti: Kuhu tera design select ho gaya 

Kuhu looking at Kunal: Haan 

Mishti happily: congrats. Which one

Kuhu: that i will tell you later. 

Kuhu diverting the topic: I am so hungry. She pulls out a protein bar from her bag and starts to open it. As she takes a bite.. 

Kunal : stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you like the story

Sorry for any mistakes

Pls vote and comment

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------