Part 14- destination decided

Hey guys, before the next chapter starts i just want to say I am so happy, we are #1 in kuku, Kavik, nokjhok, separation out of 1.5k stories. yayyyyyyyy!!!. Thanks so much for your support. pls keep supporting. ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

hope u enjoy this part

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kuhu had brought Mishti and Misha back after the accident as she herself was weak today too because of the elevator incident. She decided to avoid the topic, as she thought Mishti would stubbornly return along with Misha.

Kuhu brings tea for Mishti: Are you ok. here Mishti you will feel better after this. 

Mishti: I am better. thanks

Kuhu puts tray down and picks up the Band-aid beside: come on Misha, I will put Band-aid on the scratch you got today.

Misha faking: look na massi, such a big scratch

Kuhu understanding teases her: yh, look na Mishti. lets not take her to Kutch on wednesday.

Mishti: Kutch?

Kuhu: yh the client decided to do destination wedding in Kutch, I know right, if they have money why don't they spend it nicely. Marriage only happens once.

the last sentence hit them both on spot. Kuhu remembers to tell Mishti to tell her about who the travel agent and coordinter of this project is.

Misha: why, what is wrong with Kutch

MIshti: nothing she says dreamingly

Both the sisters remember how when they met their husbands, ex husbands, when they were going to Kutch. (Fb already exposed on previous stories)

Misha: I want to go to Kutch too. pls I am fine now

MIshti: no Mishu, you are hurt na

Kuhu: yh we don't want to make the scratch worse!

Mishku giggles

Misha: you both always gang up on me. not fair. i liked the uncle, i met today, he is so nice and he takes MY side. she says showing fake anger.

Kuhu without knowing who Misha is talking about: who is this Mister, she influencing our Misha against us. usko tau mein thikane lagati hu, maree  humme kya- (I will teach. may he die that fool-)

Mishti concerned shouts: KUHU!

Misha: and i thought i really liked him but maa have you fallen in love with Abir uncle

Kuhu, after hearing Abir shockingly stares at Mishti 

Mishti: Misha, today was a tiring day, go to sleep. tomorrow we are going to Kutch na.