Love can't let them stay apart for long

Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh she shouted as she felt the pull. Thinking it was a ghost she grabbed the book beside her and started to hit the" ghost".

She stopped as the "ghost" turned on the electric candle in his hand and found out it was ........

Kuhu: KUNAL

He replied suprised himself: Kuhu, what are you doing here.

Kuhu: I should be the one asking this to you. We are here for Avni's Bachelorette. What about you. Do you work here as the part time ghost.

Kunal replied: we are here for Neil's Bachelor party. Oh shit!!!. BTW i don't work as a ghost here but I can FOR YOU

Kuhu rolled her eyes at him flirting with her.: leave my hand

Kunal realizing he is still holding Kuhu's hand decided to take advantage of this: Are you sure Kuhu, you want me to let go. I mean there can be ghosts around.

Kuhu shouted in his ears: YES.
Forcing him to let go and cover his ears instead.

Kuhu walked forward towards the door and Kunal followed her.

Kunal: Remember the last time we were here.
Kuhu lied and said no

FB

Suddenly Kunal's voice brought Kuhu out of her thoughts.

Kuhu wanted to get out of there as soon as she could. She didn't want to remember anything

Kuhu thinking: you had to choose this location didn't you. Stupid Kuhu.

Kuhu tried to open the big door that was earlier banged closes due to the wind. The door was old so, once it shut, the lock had dropped the door became locked.

Kuhu: shit why isn't this opening

She tried jiggling the handle to open it but that was of use.

Kuhu: shit why did it had to happen to me!!

Kunal thinking: fun will begin now

Kunal: let me try!!

Kuhu stepped aside allowing him to try.

The knob was already so lose due to all the force Kuhu had put on that even if Misha had pulled it, it would have fallen out.
Kunal went to open the door stern that he would not open it and pretend its closed. But little did he know, the door was about to open.

Kunal applied a little force and the door knob was in his hand. Because he was leaning to get the door "open" he had lost his balance. He was about to fall but he was caught by Kuhu. 🤣. 

Kunal started smiling idiotically but Kuhu was still mad

Kunal started smiling idiotically but Kuhu was still mad. She gave him a fake exaggerated smile and dropped him

Kunal: Aaaaah. he fell with a loud thud

Kuhu turned to the door: Oh wow!! you opened the door!! she said sarcastically pointing at the closed door that had no knob to pull it by.

Kuhu folded her arms and walked to the window looking for a way to get out of the library.

Kuhu struggled to but finally opened the window to a random hallway. She didn't want to go alone as it was dark so she waited until Kunal stood up and she could feel him behind her. 

Then she decided to climb out. Because she was wearing the mini dress, she was too awkward to do so. Kuhu looked at Kunal who was brushing off dust from the floor.

Kunal soon did understand what she meant and turned to face the books. Kuhu couldn't control but give a soft smile at Kunal's cute tactics. Kunal guess Kuhu being Kuhu would be smiling and softly started to turn around

Kuhu grunted at Kunal, which made turn back like a cute little Boy.

Kuhu sat on the window which was pretty high. Kuhu was on a half turn when she saw a figure pass by.

Kuhu was startled lookibg at the shadow move.

Kuhu: aah. She was about to fall off the window slab but she was caught by Kunal.

She grabbed his wrist as soon as he caught her

Kuhu: Kunal there was someone there

Kunal: Kuhu calm down. Its probably someone-

Kuhu: no there was someone

Kunal: Kuhu get off first

Kuhu: no no.. i cant

Kunal: Kuhu

Kunal moves her aside and jumps off the window. Kunal offered Kuhu his hand

Kuhu was to scared to move so she nodded in disagreement
Kunal picked her up like a child.

Kuhu was too stiff to react. To make the situation worse there was suddenly loud music which startled the both into falling into the ground.

Kuhu had closed her eyes tightly and her head was relaxing on Kunal's chest and she was clawing his shirt as they were laying down.

"Kunal"