5. IAN

Ian Williams, from the next class, was a very relevant individual on the campus. He was an effeminate guy who was so damn good at make-up that he put all the girls in their high school to shame. Sam knew him only from gossips that he had heard. Looking up close, he could see Ian's thick lashes resting on his perfectly lined eyes. An orange-pink eyeshadow with glitter coated his pale skin and cherry pink lipstick painted his smiling lips. This boy was a piece of art. He wore a crop top and skinny fitting jeans.

"We forgot to add black lipstick on our list and we need it for a client's makeup," Ian tacked on, hands making various gestures to explain in the process. "Please, Samuel. The dancers will be here shortly after for their black swan makeup. Our make-up booth needs your help. Can I have that black ink? Please, please, please."

Help was asked and it shall be delivered. Surprisingly Hannah was right, the second exchange of the day had found him.

"Yeah sure," Sam agreed. "You can have it. It's all yours but I will need something in exchange." He hoped it didn't sound wrong. "Any commodity, I mean," he quickly added.

Ian chirped, "Why not? Come with me!" He grabbed Ian by the wrist and took him to their booth.

Wait, was it Ian? His fated person? Was this what the so-called destiny had planned for him?

Hm, when he gave it a thought about how they would look together, it wasn't that bad of a sight. However, two bottoms couldn't make a top.

But hey, it could work, like many other couples. Ian was one of the very few openly gay guys on their campus so at the very least if he were to be rejected, it wouldn't be the 'I am straight' excuse.

His thoughts shattered when Ian proposed about the exchange. "I can do your makeup or paint your face in exchange! I needed the black ink for the same."

There was no way in hell Sam was doing that. He jerked his hand away like it was on fire, "Oh, no-no, make-up and I don't get along. Not happening." He said a bit too harshly.

"Oh." Sam saw Ian's ears dropping and lips forming a sad pout. "I am so sorry I just assumed you were okay with makeup. A lot of guys from the anime club have come to do it for their cosplays. So I thought… I am sorry." The boy fidgeted.

Now Sam felt guilty. It wasn't his intention to hurt Ian's feelings. The trauma of wearing make-up had arisen when his mom had dressed a 4-years old Sam as a tooth fairy and lathered a pound of make-up on his face for the kindergarten fashion show. The pictures haunt him to this day and his mom refused to let him burn them.

Back to Ian. Yeah, Sam had hurt him and he had to make it right. Oh, being nice was so troublesome! He sighed, "You can take the bottle, just give me something else."