7. ALICE

Three very similar styled girls blocked his way. Sam cocked a brow. What was the meaning of this? Something that was not good, as appeared from the faces of his classmates.

He was about to ask them to move when he felt a presence behind him.

"Give me that lip balm, twink." Sam didn't have to look back to know who that was. Only a few people bothered to be so rude and Alice-the bitch-Russ was one of them.

Blessed with top-notch looks and an athletic body, she was one of the most arrogant people in his class. She chewed on bubble gum, her straight blonde hair waved around her shoulders as she walked like a runway model. The length of her skirt was enough to give the principal a heart attack. Being the school trustee's daughter, the dressing code didn't apply to her.

Rich privileges.

Plus, she was hot and that had gone to her head. If Sam remembered correctly, she had laughed at him for some really petty reason like the mismatched colour of his clothes. Sam never bothered with fashion and he could care less if someone made fun of him for that. However, what had embarrassed him the most was that Noah was there when she rudely gave her opinion on his clothes. He had seen the boy from the corner of his eyes and made a run for it without meeting another eye.

In short, Alice was the type of person Sam wouldn't want to cross paths with. As usual, her horde was with her.

"Hey, Alice," Sam said, the least bit enthusiastic.

Why did he have to meet her? Was this fate too? If yes, then why? Didn't destiny know he was gay?

Maybe he could have the next exchange with her.

"Hey, baby boy. Look at what you are wearing today." She came closer, inspecting him from head to toe. There came a look on her face that told that he was not pleased with the dressing sense.

"Whatever," she waved off, "I am not here to give you fashion lessons. I will be needing that thing in your hand. It's for the ladies to use; not the boys."

Yup, she was there for his next exchange.

She went in to take the tube but Sam held it out of her reach. Though considered short among the boys, he was still a bit taller than her. He even tiptoed when the bitch tried again.

"Just give it to me, you homo!" She threw a tantrum as she clenched her fists into balls, minding her long nails.

Fuck, the exchanges. Sam wasn't having it with this bitch. "You are not getting it," he said, taking a step back to which Alice took a step ahead and so did her girls. She racked him with an irritated glare.

"God, I thought you were that obedient, nerdy type," Alice said, crossing her arms over her chest, raking him with a sneer.

Offended but not surprised, Sam scoffed, "Well, now you know I am not." He bit back. He wanted to leave but something told him to stay, something about Alice felt different than usual, particularly her face.