Four

Sarawat was heading to his room suddenly Tay called him....
'Ai Wat.... '

'Yeah'

'So is that the boy.... Whom you were talking about all the time '

'Yess'

'Haaaaa... Now I can see the genuine smile on your face... Btw your choice is great... '

'Don't even try to look at him.... '

'No no... I better not or else New will kill me '

'Yessss... I think I need to learn Man and Boss  , they were eyeing him too much '

'Wahhhh such a possessive person you are '

'I'm not possessive I'm just trying to.... Trying to..... '

'What '

'Trying to... Save him from Man and Boss... They are really pervert right... They don't even feel shy to show their character '

'Hahaha.... Better think about your own..'

'😒😒😒😒😒 .... '

Sarawat was talking with Tay suddenly they saw Tine was running towards them.. And...

'Hey you Mr.... '

Tine pointed at Sarawat....

'Me... '

'Yes yes you.... Why you need to talk with me in front of my papa.... Huhhhh you know because of you I get punishment from my father... You are such a bad person I helped you and you repayed like this... '

Sarawat was listening everything like a dumb person and Tay was enjoying the drama and smiling because no one dare to talk with Sarawat like this and Sarawat never listen to someone like this dumbly.....

'But I was just thanking you '

'Aghhhh.... But you don't know because of you I loss so many things... You know how tough it is to collect the beautiful shells.... That is the time when no one go there... Whom I am even talking... I'm just telling you don't try to step in my business again because of you papa is not letting me eat the sweets.... You... Aghhhhh '

Sarawat was laughing how Tine complained to him....

'And what will u do... If ibtry to bother you '

'I will mix wasabi with your food.... '

Sarawat was laughing inside.... He was talking with himself how cute is Tine... When Tine was talking Sarawat can see the cute bunny teeth and his face and expression was just like a baby.

'Okay okay... Sorry... I'm really sorry for that.... '

'I'm not going to apologize you.... '

'Then how can you apologize me '

'Hmmmmm let me think 🤔🤔🤔'.

Tay and Sarawat both chuckled after seeing the expression.

'Okay... Give me a jar full of candies.... You can found it in the market... Then I will apologize you... '

'Okay.... Done... I'll give you... But I don't know where is the market '

'I'll show you... Ohho I almost forgot that my father won't let me go somewhere.... Look just because of you... 😤😤😤'

'Okay okay... I have an idea.... You just be ready tomorrow morning.... Okay '

'Okay '

Tine went to his way and then Tay started to talk with Sarawat.