Thirteen

'Don't call me your son '

'Why not '

'Cause I am not sure if you are my mother'

'Then do DNA test to found out '

Sarawat just ignored the fact Mrs Guntithanon was giving. His eyes went to the baby that was on her lap. Sarawat doesn't know why but he feel a familiarity after seeing that baby girl. It reminds him of something but whom........ He never met this baby. But Mrs Guntithanon told him that she found this baby then the thing is he obviously doesn't know this baby. He wanted to ask questions to Mrs Guntithanon who is her mother but ego was covering him.
Suddenly he received a call..... And it was from his girlfriend Lisa.

'Hello.... '
'Where are you baby '
'I am doing my work '
'What work '
Sarawat thought if he tells this to Lisa then she will shout or started to panic that's why he lied to her.
'I am going to a photo shoot.... Calling you later '

On the other hand Mrs Guntithanon was smiling after hearing her son. Maybe this is the chance he can get back his Sarawat his son......

After some times Sarawat stops the car in front of an unknown place where Mrs Guntithanon ask him to stop. At first Sarawat hesitate to came out from his car but after seeing that baby looking at him while smiling and showing her two little teeth...... He feels pain in his head suddenly. He held his head with his two hands..... It was paining too much and in his vision someone was coming...... What is that.... Sarawat wanted to see that person but the vision was really very poor and suddenly everything blank out.

Mrs Guntithanon shouted after seeing his son like this. At first she thought of doing something like that on her own but maybe luck was with her but she didn't think like that. She panicked and called the ambulance.......

Sarawat opened his eyes at first it was blurry but after some times it was kind of okay..... He roamed his eyes and it was a new place he doesn't have any idea where he was. He tried to get up but suddenly a voice came.

'Calm down Mr don't get up suddenly, let the doctor check you.... Wait '

Sarawat then found out that he was in a hospital. His head was still paining. The doctor came and checked him. He was curious what happened to him..... So he asked the doctor.

'Doctor what happened to me '

'Mr Sarawat, you had a surgery right..... And you lost your memories '

'Hmmm'

'Something triggered your nervous system..... That means your memories can be back.... '

'My memories.... '

'Yes.... This happens and it is a good thing cause what I know it's been only 1 year you had your surgery but you are having your memories it's a miracle I guess..... '

'But I don't have any idea about my past then how can I get my memories back'

'For that you have to spend time with that person..... For that your family can help you.... Your mother I mean our teacher Mrs Guntithanon takes you here.... You can ask her about yourself '

Sarawat started to feel guilty what he did is hating that person but why.... If she is really his mother why he is behaving bad with her.....

'Doctor.... Can I meet her.... '

'Yeah sure..... She is waiting for you outside'

After some times Mrs Guntithanon came into the room. She smiles after seeing Sarawat.

'How are you feeling son '

'I'm feeling okay'

'That's great '

'I want to ask you something'

'Yeah sure go ahead'

'If you are really my mother then why you were not there when I was in the operation room fighting with my life.... That's the reason I don't believe you two.... '

'Who said we were not there..... You were senseless you dumbass then how can you know that me and your father was there '

Sarawat just lower his head yes he was in operation room and he doesn't have any idea back then. But Lisa......

'But Lisa told me that...... '

'You believe that bitch.... '

Sarawat eyed her......

'I mean how can you believe her Sarawat are you this dumb.... I mean we are your parents obviously we know the best for you..... But your so called girlfriend planned everything..... She stopped us to see you.... She changed the hospital so we can't visit you.... '

'What..... I don't believe you.... She loves me a lot '

'Yes.... All our love, all our hardwork to make you a good person was just nothing right Sarawat.... After you woke up we don't even know where you were, me and your father searched for you everywhere..... What we got Sarawat just hate from you.... I still remember when I told you story about the beach Heena.... Where you always wanted to go '

Suddenly Sarawat's eyes got big.... After hearing that name Heena......

'Heena.... '

'Yes.... You always wanted to go there.... And you even went there before you had your accident.... I still remember how happy you were when you talked me about you found someone after coming from that place..... '

Sarawat started to get back the pain..... His heart was crying..... Why .... What is there that is causing him pain.....

'What happened Sarawat..... '

'I don't know...... What.... I want to go there.... I am missing something.... '

'What are you missing....... Sarawat.... Can you remember.... '

'Where is the place.... I need to go there.... I think I lost something there.... But what..... '

'Calm down Sarawat.... Should I call the doctor.... '

The doctor come and after seeing him panicking he gave him a shot of sleeping pills..... Sarawat immediately sleep while mumbling 'I need to go there '.

'Mamm.... I think Mr Sarawat is remembering his memories..... I think you have to work more hard on that.... '

'Yes.... I think that so..... But what suddenly triggered him.... I thought.... '.

On the other hand Tine was panicking because Mrs Guntithanon was not picking her call and it's been 7 hours sence she took Tara with her......

After some times suddenly he get a call......

'Tine it's me Mrs Guntithanon.... Sorry Tine.... My phone is switched off.... Tara is sleeping on my lap.... Actually I am in the hospital'

'Why aunty is everything alright'

'No Tine.... Actually my Son he is admitted here.... Tine I can't go now.... Can you came here and take Tara.
.. Sorry Tine for this.... I am extremely sorry '

'Aunty.... It's okay.... Now take care of your son.... Tell me where are you I am coming.... '

𝙃𝙚𝙮𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙤 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙮 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮..... 𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 😊✌