Six

Sarawat and Tine came back to the cottage after buying everything. They were talking with each other all the time and suddenly they reached the place.

Sarawat asked Tine to meet him in the back of the cottage so Tine went to give everything to his mother. Sarawat become so much addicted to Tine. He doesn't want to miss a single time he can spend with Tine. In between the time he went to his room and grabbed a big chocolate bar which he brought yesterday for Tine. The chocolate bar here is hard to get it tooks him 1 hour to found chocolate bar and it was much more expensive which he get in his city.

Sarawat knows Tine loves sweets so he can  buy any kind of expensive sweet for Tine. He can do anything to see Tine smiling.

Tine reached the place where Sarawat asked him to meet.... Sarawat was already waiting for Tine there....

'Sarawat.... '

'Ouuu Tine..... Okay.... I have a small surprise for you... '

'Surprise for me.... '

'Yess.... Now close your eyes.... And bring your hands here... '

Tine did what sarawat asked him to do.
He placed the chocolate bar on his hand and...

'Now open your eyes '
Tine carefully open his eyes and he was kind of excited...
'What is this.... Ouuuu it smells sweet..... Wait it smells familiar.... Is it... Chocolate'

'Yesss it's chocolate '

'Sarawat..... Thank you so muchhhhhhh I am so happy '

'Okay now take a bite.... I want to see you eating chocolate which you always wanted to eat '

Tine cutely smiled at Sarawat and he started to tear the wrapper of the chocolate... After taking it oof he take a bite and and started to munching...

'It's too much delicious and it is the same what I ate years ago '

'Really.... I am so much happy that you like it..... Now save it for later don't eat the whole bar '

'Sarawat.... Have a bite.... '

By saying that Tine placed the chocolate in front of Sarawat. Who just smiled .

'No I don't want this chocolate '

'Then what '

'I want this '

By saying that Sarawat grabbed Tine's chin and locked his lips with Tine's. Tine was so much shocked at first he was kinda hesitating but the first time if kissing someone it gave him so much chill and it feels really good to him so he response the kiss. His lips were moving with Sarawat's.... Sarawat part those lips of Tine's and inserted his tongue inside Tine's mouth there tongue was playing.... Tine moaned and Sarawat got goosebumps after hearing that moan. When Sarawat feel Tine was out of breath he break the kiss but after breaking it he gave a small peck on the lips of Tine.
Tine was a blushing mode. He can't even take a look at Sarawat.... He was feeling so shy and embarrassed.

Suddenly Type came into the place. He was actually searching Tine. He went to the island with Sarawat's friends but after searching for Tine he found out Sarawat was kissing Tine. Though he didn't see the actual kissing scene but the peck scene and that was enough for him to react.