Seventeen

'Tine open the door..... Why are you behaving like this... Don't you care about Tara.... She is crying for almost 2 hours..... Why you always being so immature huhh.... Open the door Tine '

Type was knocking on Tine's door. After knowing everything from his father Type went to talk with Tine but he locked himself in one of the cottage rooms and it was the room where Sarawat stayed when he came here for the first time. Tara after waking up from her nap was finding her papa but Tine was not in the room so she started to cry. Tine's mother took Tara on her lap and try to calm her down but today Tara was really restless.

'Tine plz open the door.... Not for us but plz do it for Tara.... Your daughter is crying out of her lungs...... '

There was no response from Tine and it makes Type more impatience. Type thought of breaking the door if something bad happened to Tine. After trying the door suddenly opened and he saw Tine was lying on the bed Lifelessly..... All of the family members gathered there to see Tine but now Tine was not showing any kind of response.

Type ask his mother to took care of Tine so he can go and find the local doctor. Mr Ram was standing in a corner while watching Tine and feeling like all this happened because of him. He always tried to protect Tine not because it was his brother Tin's last wish but it was his own duty..... Everytime he hide every single vital information from Tine but maybe his luck is really very bad that Tine ended up like this.

Type was running towards the place where he can find the doctor but suddenly someone came in front of him.

'Why are you here..... '

'I am here to take him with me.... '

'Ohh really..... He is lying lifeless and now you are fucking kidding here..... What do you think you fucker..... You hurt my brother and now you want to take him with you '

'Why can't I.... But tell me what happened to Tine..... '

'No need to know.... Just stay away from him.... I can't let you have Tine.... All these times where were you huh.... Just go away he doesn't need you..... And let me go don't waste my time I need to go... '

'Plz.... Tell me so I can help you.... I am really here for Tine.... At first listen my words then you can judge me plz..... '

Tine's mother was sprinkling water on Tine's face but no response from Tine. On the other hand Tara again fell asleep because of crying too much. Mr Ram was becoming impatient.....

'What is taking this much time for Type to take the doctor.... '

As he was about to exit from the room.... Mr Ram saw a familiar figure.......

'As you can see..... This boy needs rest..... Don't give him any kind of pressure.... He is really very depressed and he didn't eat anything so this happened nothing serious just don't pressure him and try to make him happy....'

'Okay thank you doctor ...... '

Type take the suitcase of the doctor and follow him to the outside. Mr Ram and her wife was still waiting for Tine to wake up. And on the other hand someone else was.......

'Where were you.... And why you came back now.... Don't you think you broke your promise that you made to Tine..... My boy was sitting on the beach side all those days just to see your face..... Do you even know what actually happened to him '

'Yes I know..... And I am sorry about that... I didn't know that Tine was pregnant and more over that something happened to me...... '

'You know Sarawat..... I had high hopes on you.... That day when you promised of taking care of Tine.... I thought now I can die peacefully but maybe your promise was not strong enough..... '