Sixteen

'So uncle you are telling me..... Tara is Sarawat's child..... I mean.... Wait... What.... How is this possible.... '

'Ai Tay.... Why not possible..... They were already in a relationship back that time..... '

'But.... Wtfffffff.... I mean sorry uncle for cursing..... I totally ignore that fact.... That island is famous for that.... Oh damn that means Tine is one of them.... '

'Yes... Nong Tay..... Tine is one of them.... We didn't know that Tine is Sarawat's lost love.... Sarawat's mother always told me how Tara resembles Sarawat.... I didn't take it seriously but now I think we waist so many time '

'No uncle.... It's not ur fault... It's the destiny .... I'm just thinking why Tine didn't take any kind of step to get Sarawat back.... Tine has so many reasons to prove that Sarawat and he is connected with a strong bond and that is not only love but their daughter Tara '

'Tay, Man, Boss.... We observe Tine for 1 years.... He doesn't want to talk about Sarawat.... He always ignore the fact that he needs to found the person who leave him without any information..... He always tells that he doesn't feel love anymore and he is happy with Tara.... That's why we didn't pressurized him '

'Yeah we understood uncle but now what about Sarawat.... He went there.... Without even us.... We ask them that we can go with him and help him but he said no.... He wanted to get back the memories by himself but i think it's not that easy '

'Yes.... Sarawat being Sarawat.....i don't know what will happen in future but i just want him to be happy..... All the time I saw him with so much pain..... My wife is now restless.... She can't run more.... Everyone is hurt now.... '

............................................................................

Tine helped Tara sleeping.... He lay her down on his bed and covers her with a thin blanket..... Tara was sleeping beautifully while the pacifier was still on her mouth.... Tine touch her soft cheeks slightly..... He can clearly see Sarawat in her face.

'You really looks like your father.... Baby '

Sarawat's name always gave him pain. He wanted to know why Sarawat didn't come back but he thinks Sarawat didn't love him that much how he loves him. He thinks Tara can give the back the smile that he lost because of Sarawat. The day he get to know Sarawat was Mr and Mrs Guntithanon's son.... He almost get a heart attack because of meeting the reality. He was totally unaware about the fact that all this time miss Guntithanon was talking about Sarawat how pathetic right...... All is destiny..... But now Tine will not face that reality.... He don't want anyone besides him cause.........

'But..... Sarawat...... Did he really forgot about me..... Yes.... He lost his memories.... Aunty said that... How could I forgot about the fact..... But I'll not face him.... I don't want him to feel disgust..... He will never believe that Tara is his daughter and I gave birth of her '

Tine went out from his room..... He went to a small room where he left some things..... He was about to open the old wardrobe..... Suddenly something feel on the ground. He pick it up.... It was a photo..... He clean the dust that was covering the photo...... After cleaning it he took a look...

'Who is that

'Who is that..... '

The only thing came in his mouth..... All Tine knows that his family members are his father , mother, Type, love and Him..... Then who is that person...... He wanted to know it.

He searched more inside the wardrobe..... And then he found a file..... On the file there was a name..... Tin.....

'Tin...... '

Tine opened the file carefully and inside it there was a certificate..... Though Tine didn't studied much but he can read everything.

'Isn't it a death certificate.....but why someone's death certificate is here..... He checked the name and it was showing the same surname.

'Why I don't know about this person.... Who is he...... '

Tine was restless.... If this person really belongs to their family then why no one mentioned about him and why his photo is inside a old wardrobe.

He again searched for more information... And a vital thing came in his hand. It was Tine's birth certificate . He opened it and another shock......

Tine was going towards his father's room while holding all the papers he found some moments ago. He opened the door. Mr Ram was sipping on the tea while talking with her wife......

'Why you all lied to me all the time..... Am I this valueless.... Do I deserve all this pain.... Just tell me..... '

'What happened baby..... '

'Mommy..... Why.... Just because I am not ur child..... You all lied to me.... First you lied about me can get pregnant and now I found out that I am not your real son but my father's name is Tin '

'Tine........ '

'Was it this hard for u all to tell me the truth...... '

'Tine.... Don't get us wrong son.... What we did is all for your good.... We don't wanted you to feel bad.... We love you all so much.... We cared for you that's why we didn't tell you.... Plz try to understand we don't have the intention to hurt you.... You are the most precious thing we got from Tin. Yes Tin..... He was my younger brother.... Tin was the first person in our family who was an intersex..... After he gave birth to you he died.... You were only 3 months old that time.... Tin asked us to take care of you and his last wish was to not tell you about him that's why we didn't..... Tine plz don't hate us we had our reasons ..... '

Tine started to cry.... He hurriedly rush somewhere..... Mr Ram and his wife was feeling so much guilty they can't stand Tine being sad because of them. Then Type came.....

'What happened father..... '

'Type..... Tine knows everything..... What can we do now '

'What does he know '

On the other hand someone was watching everything from a far and collecting all the situation happening. No one was aware about the fact.

'I'll give back you all the love Tine..... Just wait for me..... I'll not let anyone hurt you anymore.... Now I am here...... Plz stay strong '

𝙄𝙩'𝙨 𝙖 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩.....
𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜.... 𝙎𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙄 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙥𝙡𝙮 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙪𝙧 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙄 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙨𝙥𝙤𝙞𝙡𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙤𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄 𝙜𝙤𝙩 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨..... 𝙎𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙝𝙪𝙝𝙝𝙝..... 𝙀𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 ☺✌