Ten

( I preferred u all to listen the song Gone by Blackpink Rose while reading this cause I wrote it while enjoying this beautiful song)

Time has passed and it's been 1 month since Sarawat have went to Bangkok his home. Everyday Tine went to the place where all the launches come with a hope that Sarawat is coming. Sarawat told him that it will take some time but it's been 1 month. Tine still is waiting for the day Sarawat will come and take him with him. In this time, Tine actually feel more in love with Sarawat. Being apart from him it makes him carving for his love more and more , now Tine understands what is the actual feeling of love.

Tine was currently sitting on a bench and his eyes were on the sea. He was recalling all the memories he had with Sarawat and makes him happy but at the same time his heart was crying for Sarawat.

'Tine.... What are you doing here '

'Oh phi Type I am just taking some rest'

'Okay.... Mother is calling you go... She wants something '

'Okay I am coming'

As Tine stands up suddenly he felt dizzy and before he can take any action he fell on the ground. The loud sounds triggered Types ears who was going to somewhere after talking with Tine. Type divert his eyes towards where Tine was and he was shocked after seeing Tine laying on ground Lifelessly.

'TINEEEEE '

Type literally shouted and his voice can be heard through the whole bich. His mother who was in the kitchen she heard it and came out from the kitchen.

'TINE....... WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU... OPEN YOUR EYES.... TINE TINE'

Type tried to wake up Tine but it was no use. Their mother also rushed to see what happens she also cried out by calling Tine's name because it was the first time something like this happened to Tine.

Type immediately picked Tine and take him to the room. Tine was still unconscious, his mother spray some water by her hand on Tine's face but still no response. His mother started to cry.

'Type..... Call ur father immediately..... I don't feel good about this '

'Okay let me search for him '

After Type searching for his father and told him everything they took a local doctor with them .
All of them were panicking too much after the doctor check him all over he eyeing on them.

'Don't you all know he is special '

'Doctor..... We know that but is this the reason '

'Not only this is the reason but he is now expecting '

'Whatttttttt '

Mr Ram almost shout after hearing that.

'How could this possible for him ..... Are you serious doctor'

'I am a doctor and why should I tell you all lie about him and he is special so it's not a shocking news I guess.... And u all know about it '

'Obviously it's shocking for us.... It can't be true.... How can and who is the  father'

'Dad plz calm down I think I know who is the father.... Doctor thank you for checking my brother but can you check him again after he wake up.... '

'Yes.... Sure.... Just I want to tell you, he is kind of depressed so I would prefer you all to take a good care of him and one more thing take him to the city for better check up ...... Here you can't take good care of him and he is special so I think it will be good for him '

'Okay thank you '

Mr Ram, his wife and Type all of them were in a shock why this happened suddenly and how can he tell this to Tine and what will be his reaction after hearing that.

On the other hand Type was feeling so much angry cause he know who made Tine this. One thing was more wrong was he asked his father to tell everything to Tine so he can also take care of this fact but his father just waited and waited .

'Dad..... I have already told you that just tell everything to Tine so today maybe we don't have to face this day.... And can you imagine what will be his reactions after finding out this.. '

Mr Ram was speechless cause he really did something bad he also think that yes if he can tell everything so Tine must have take some steps but what can he do now.

After some times Tine open his eyes. His head was feeling heavy and also his body. He roamed his eyes everywhere and he saw his mother.

'Mommy..... I want water '

'Tine..... Baby.... You woke up.... How are you feeling '

'I am fine but my head and body is kinda feel heavy '

'Okay drink some water'

After drinking water Tine tried to sat and now he was feeling much better. Tine had no clue what happened to him but his body was really feeling weird.

'Mommy what happened to me '

'Tine...... '

'What mommy'

'Tine tell me one thing baby..... You and Sarawat did something... '

'Mommy.... '

'I am your mother Tine tell me plz.... '

Tine didn't say a word but he nodded as a yes he was feeling so embarrassed and nervous.

'But mommy what happened to me... '

'Tine........ '

'What mommy '

'........ You are pregnant Tine '

Suddenly Type came and tell everything.

'What'

'Yes..... You are pregnant.... And now what.... Where is your boyfriend Sarawat.... He is the father right....'

'What are you telling me.... Me pregnant, how could this even possible... '

'This is possible.... Because you are special.... '

'What are you telling I don't believe you.... Mommy look what Phi Type is telling '

'Shut up Tine.... Stop acting like a baby when you are bearing a baby.... Grow up because of your immaturity this happened, I told you to not get close to that boy but you didn't listen to my words and now look what happened '

Tine started to cry after getting scolded by his big brother this was the first time his brother behave with him like this but what was his brother telling him about him being pregnant with Sarawat's baby.... Is it true.....????

𝙃𝙚𝙮𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙤
𝙃𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙪 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙧 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮
𝙏𝙝𝙣𝙭 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 😊😊😊😊