Fourteen

Tine hurriedly went to the hospital as he reach there he saw mrs Guntithanon sitting on the chair and Tara was on her lap sleeping peacefully.
Tine approach both of them..... Mrs Guntithanon was kind a space out so she doesn't realize Tine was there..... Tine tap on her shoulder....
'Aunty...... '

'Ohhh Tine.... You are here.... '

'Yes.... Aunty... '

'I am extremely sorry Tine... For what happened today... I make u run here and also Tara because of me she got exhausted..... I am so sorry '

'Aunty Aunty calm down..... It's okay.... Why are you apologizing huhhhh.... I am happy that Tara and you were together.... BTW aunty how are your son doing and what happened '

'Ohh Tine..... My son is sleeping now... He is remembering his past slowly.... And i am happy.... But something is off '

'What.... '

'Tine.... I think my Son leave something there.... '

'Huhh.... '

'Tine you are also from Heena island right ...... My son also went there almost 2 years ago.... And then when he came back he told me that he found someone there.... He was really happy Tine.... I thought finally he is happy... But then one day he was going to the set for shooting and suddenly another car hit his car.... Both of them injured.... At first I thought I lost my son but it's the miracle of God.... Though he lost his memories but I am happy that he is okay..... But Tine now he is remembering and when I tell him about the island Heena he started to behave weird..... He is asking me to take him there.... I don't know what is the person there but if I get a chance to meet that person and take that person here , I'll surely do it for my son '

After hearing that Tine gets emotional..... It reminds him of Sarawat whom he met exactly 2 years ago..... But he have no idea about what Sarawat is doing or where he is.

'Aunty.... I hope your son can get back his memories.... And don't worry he will find that person I am sure about that..... Btw what is your son's name aunty '

'Ohho Tine.... I forgot to mention his name..... His name is Sarawat Guntithanon.... '

The name just kick his head..... How could this possible.... Sarawat Guntithanon..... Is it Sarawat.... That Sarawat whom he loves...... No that's can't be possible right.....

'Tine..... Are you okay..... '

'Aunty..... '

Before Tine can react he fell on the ground.....

'Tine......... '

............................................................................

Sarawat opened his eyes.... After a deep sleep.... His head was still heavy.... His mind was functioning..

'Ahhhh '

'Mr Sarawat.... Are you okay'

'No... My head it's paining.... '

'It's okay.... Take some rest..... '

Sarawat's eyes were roaming around the room.... He still can remember what he talked with his mother.... Little did he get to know that it's really his mother. But where is she now.

Suddenly the door open ..... And it was Mr Guntithanon...

'Sarawat... '

'Ohhh.... '

'Are you okay now... '

'Kind of .... Can you tell me what is the time now '

'It's 7:30 am..... '