Nineteen

Tine was preparing everything for going with Sarawat.... Though he was not sure about his father's decision but something gave him the strength to do it..... He thought about it a lot the truth is he can't took care of Tara like this.... If he wants the best for her then he have to go back to the city cause Tara have no future here and in the city it will be hard for him , he have experienced it so he knew it better.

Tine didn't talk with Sarawat about anything..... Both of them were feeling really awkward so silently they made a decision for not invading in their own life. Though Sarawat wanted to make everything easy for Tine but may be Tine is being too harsh on him for the past. After knowing the truth Sarawat thought Tine will stare at him with trustful eyes but it was really hard for Sarawat to read Tine's mind. Still Sarawat is happy cause he is going to make his dream fulfill not today, not tomorrow but he is sure he will win Tine's heart again.

Sarawat talked with Type about visiting Tine if he feels bad and he also told him that Sarawat will sent his parents to talk with Tine's parents. Thought they are already connected because of Tara but Sarawat want to start everything like any other people. Sarawat was totally ready to give Tara the fatherly love that Tara needs though Tine was there but it was not enough for Tara that's what Sarawat thinks.

Everything was ready Sarawat helped Tine with his luggage..... Tara was asleep on Tine's lap.... Mr Ram and her wife was shedding tears not because of they were sad but the reason was they were happy that finally Tine is going to build a family. They were proud that maybe this time Tine will become happy as before though it will take time for him to adjust but he have to do it for his own good. Mr Ram and Type talked last night.... Type asked his father if he is pressurised Tine but his father explained him. Mr Ram know it very clearly what Tine's heart wants..... Tine is not showing his real expression because he is hurt but deep down he truly love Sarawat with all his heart and he also want to start a life with Sarawat just Tine is showing Sarawat what he felt in these 2 years.... And Mr Ram is sure Tine will surely give Sarawat the love he is carving for and they will make a happy family.

'Uncle, Aunty..... I am taking Tine and Tara with me and one last time I am telling you that plz give us the permission to start a family....... '

Sarawat bowed while saying that.... Tine was standing beside him and he felt really warm when Sarawat said that.... Mr Ram and her wife smiles for what they heard....

'Nong Sarawat.... Our blessings will be always with you two and yes take a good care of our Tine we are giving him to you...... '

'Thank you...... '

Sarawat felt pleased after that he was feeling proud that finally he is making everything okay..... On the other hand Tine was feeling sad because he is leaving his family he cried while hugging his mother..... Both of them take leave Type also went with them cause Type wanted to see if everything is alright.

The journey was so quite.... Tara was happy without being awkward.... She played, giggled and all the other things she did that made her happy. After the long journey they reached the city..... Sarawat thinks about taking Tine in their home where his parents also live.... So it will not make Tine awkward. As they ring the bell Mrs Guntithanon opened it and she welcomed all of them specially Tine with a warm hug. After seeing her Tine's mood really changed he was feeling like he is not far away from his home...... And Sarawat was feeling happy seeing there interaction. Sarawat was not aware of the closeness of Tine and his parents cause that time he was out of his mind.

'Tine I am really happy you came..... I can't even express it with my words how happy I am..... Finally my dream is coming true..... '

Both of them take a glance at each other cause they don't know about which dream Mrs Guntithanon was talking about.

'What dream mom.... '

'Ouu.... Sarawat when you were not with us I mean when you were ill.... We met Tine that time.... From that I wanted Tine to be a part of our family and my dream was making Tine your husband that's all....... '

Sarawat chocked on his own saliva after hearing it.... His mom is really big mouthed she can't even hide her true feelings.... It was too straightforward for them.

'Did I say something wrong...... It's okay now two of you have to hear this things all the time so brace yourself.... Hahahaha..... Tine.... I am your mother in law and I am sure I'll be the coolest mother in law in this world..... '

She smiles with a victory.... Sarawat eye rolled and Tine just smiles..... Type came with them but he have to go back cause he have some urgent issue.... They ask him to stay for tonight but it looks like he can't even wait a second. Mrs Guntithanon shows Tine their room.... She knows that Sarawat will come back with Tine so in between this time she changed everything in Sarawat's old room..... The bed was not a single bed anymore but it was a king sized bed now..... Besides the bed there was a small crib for Tara which was too beautiful.... Tine was happy and shocked at the same time .... Now Tine was sure that Mrs Guntithanon is really the best mother in law.........

The lunch was not awkward for them but at night Mrs Guntithanon went somewhere and she said that she will not come back soon not even tomorrow but 5 days later.... She have to go to the research Center her husband is there and they will come back together. That gave Tine chills now he and Sarawat will be alone with Tara.

At night Tine prepared dinner for both of them..... He don't know whether he have to call Sarawat or he will come on his own...... After waiting for some times he gather all his courage and went to the room where Sarawat was. He knocked on the door. And there was no response. He again knocked and still no response. Impatiently he opened the door and saw Sarawat was laying on the bed.... His hand was above his forehead maybe Sarawat was sleeping that's what Tine thought. So he went near him..... Tine took a look at Sarawat.... He feels really guilty... Where Sarawat was trying his best to make everything alright between them but Tine just ignored him..... Tine then tap on Sarawat's hand.....
After some seconds Sarawat opened his eyes...... He was kind of shocked.... So he hurriedly sat on.

'Ouu Tine.... What happened..... '

'Mm.... The dinner is ready.... So... '

'Oooou.... Sorry.... My head was hurting that's why I took a nap..... '

'Ohhh..... '

'Tine..... '

'Yes.. '

'Can I talk with you after the dinner..... '

'Yeah sure...... '

The dinner went well..... There was no more awkwardness like before.... After the dinner Sarawat helped Tine to wash the plates though Tine said no but Sarawat helped him. After that as Sarawat asked Tine they sat on the balcony ..... There was silent for some time..... But Sarawat broke the silent.

'I know it's really hard for him to start this life..... And I feel like I am the reason behind all of this..... Tine I want to clear everything.... I don't know what you thinks but if.... If you think that I am doing everything just because I feel pity or i am doing because I made you pregnant then it's not the thing. I am doing everything cause I love you..... I wanted to start a family only with you  I didn't know that you can give me child and it is the more beautiful thing happened in my life...... Tine I don't know if you wants everything like me but I'll try my best to make you happy......... Don't think that I'll leave you.... Or you can leave me..... Cause you are mine..... And I'll try my best to not hurt you '

Tine was now feeling really bad ..... Sarawat is trying his best but Tine still was processing...... What he can say....
After receiving no response from Tine.... Sarawat take his leave..... As he was about to open the door.....

'Stop.... I want to say something to you..'

𝙃𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙤..... 𝙄 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙝𝙮 𝙈𝙧 𝙍𝙖𝙢 𝙨𝙖𝙞𝙙 𝙮𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙎𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙏𝙞𝙣𝙚.... 𝙃𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙏𝙞𝙣𝙚.....
𝙃𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮....
𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 🤗🤗🤗❤