Nine

Sarawat placed his hands on Tine's waist those big hands of Sarawat fits perfectly on that. Tine's heart was beating too fast. He doesn't have any idea how a couple make love he only saw his father and mother Kissing each other but it was not a sensual kiss. Tine's cheeks were getting red when Sarawat kissed Tine's neck.
After kissing him on the neck, Sarawat again went to the lips. Both of them were drowning in the pleasure. Sarawat sat on the bed and placed Tine on his laps.
He started to unbutton the shirt which Tine wore after opening two of it he slightly remove it from the neck side and kiss the collarbone . His hand was moving like his lips. He was devouring Tine suddenly Tine blocked Sarawat.

'Sarawat..... I think.... We should stop'

'Whyyy Tine '

'It's kind of awkward I am feeling awkward down there.... '

'It's normal Tine... And we are boyfriends right.... I love you a lot Tine but tomorrow I have to leave but I am promising you at this time that at the time my work will be finish.... I am going to come here and take you with me..... Plz Tine before going I want to take your memories with me '

Tine was staring at Sarawat's eyes.... His heart feel hurt when Sarawat said that though he believes Sarawat and Sarawat was a person who loves Tine so much so Tine knows he will never ditch him at any cost.
Without replying Tine gently placed his lips on Sarawat's and strated to kiss him.
The kiss become rough when Sarawat took the lead. He hurriedly open all the button of the shirt and in a second Tine was half naked. Tine's milky skin was shining brightly in the dim light . Tine was looking like a angel with whom Sarawat was making love. Sarawat was feeling so proud to have him in his life he was feeling like the most lucky man on the Earth.

Sarawat cover Tine's body with his sloppy kiss. His pinched those red buds and then rub it with his thumb. Tine was moaning and it gave encourage to Sarawat for rubbing his hands more and more on the buds. He then replaced his tongue on the buds and started to suck it.

'Sarawat...... '

Tine moaned his name and locked his hands on Sarawat's hair. Never ever in his life he feel this much pleasure it was beyond his thoughts cause all his surrounders did was pampering him.

Sarawat then touch Tine's length gently at first Tine was kind of shocked but after he kissing him everything were feeling good. He remove the pants and then started to touch Tine all over. In this time Sarawat also removed his clothes. Tine had no experience so he was just doing everything what Sarawat was doing with him. Sarawat touch Tine's ass and started to squeeze it. After doing that he went to that pink hole.... Before touching it he placed Tine on the bed and Tine was lying there waiting for Sarawat.

'Tine..... I am going to insert my finger....if u feel hurt then u can tell me okeyyyy '

Tine only nodded. Sarawat sucked his index finger and filled it with his own saliva and then take a look at Tine who was also staring at Sarawat. He gave a gentle smile to Tine and then kissed his forehead. Then he carefully insert his finger in the hole . Tine again was shocked with the new feeling where something was inside him . Sarawat moved his finger and when he saw Tine is not uncomfortable anymore he started to move it with a motion. Tine was feeling really good what Sarawat was doing. After inserting other fingers it was enough for Sarawat.... He then placed his manhood in front of that hole. Tine gasped after seeing that big length.

But he didn't react..... Sarawat can see Tine's expression . But he also didn't say cause he don't want to break the mood. He slightly insert his length inside Tine at first it was hurting Tine but after some times Tine adjust it. Sarawat was moving as first he can. He kissed Tine all over again while moving inside him . After doing that for almost 30 minutes and changing so many positions.... Sarawat feel he was about to cum..... Then he cum inside Tine..... Tine also cum because of this beautiful pleasure. Sarawat kissed Tine again but this time it was a beautiful kiss and the both of them slept.

Next morning Tine helped Sarawat in packing . Sarawat was feeling blank.... Though yesterday night was the best night in his life but heart was aching.... He was crying inside. He thought he can take Tine with him but it's kind of not possible for him right now. Tine who was also in the same situation but what can he do. It was 10 in the morning at 10:15am his launch is about to take the path. Sarawat spend some time with Tine whose head was on Sarawat's neck.they were in a mental break down from which only they can take out each other.

'Sarawat....can you come back as soon as possible....i can't stay without you'

'Yes....Tine....i have already promised you right.....as soon as possible.....and Tine one thing you have to remember...i love you a lot so plz wait for me okay '

'Hmmm '

Sarawat kissed Tine's head. The time came and they were in front of the launch.Sarawat's legs were giving up....his eyes were filled with tears but how can he control that. On the other hand Tine was only smiling he can't show his weakness to Sarawat who is leaving now cause if both of them break down who is going to console whom.

The engine starts and the drops of tears were rolling down from Sarawat's eyes.Tine saw that....his heart was aching too much....what can he do now.....

'Tine....i will come back soon....wait for me nahhhh '

'Yess Sarawat....'

'And i love you a lotttt Tine.....take care of yourself and don't eat too much sweets...'

'I love u toooo....and you also take care......and come back soon I'll wait for you.......byeeeeee '

The last word Sarawat can't say cause he was almost broke....he knows he is going to come back soon but still his heart was aching and it was crying for Tine.

𝙃𝙚𝙮𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙤 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙨𝙨𝙨.......
𝙄'𝙢 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙠𝙠𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙤𝙤 𝙢𝙮 𝙚𝙭𝙖𝙢𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧...
𝙉𝙤𝙬 𝙄 𝙖𝙢  𝙜𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙪𝙥𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 😌😌😌😌😌
𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠 𝙪 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 ❤❤❤❤❤❤🙂