Twenty two

Tine just gasped after hearing Lisa. He doesn't have any kind of what that tall girl who was almost his height was talking with him.

'What...... You are Sarawat's fiance..... '?

'Hell yes..... '

'Then where were you when your fiance was lying on the bed...... In the hospital'

'Wait..... Who the hell are you to ask me.... And one more thing what are you doing in his home..... Who are you'

'I am sure you will cry if you get to know about me but before that Sarawat is not home right now so if you really want to talk with him, you can come back later '

Tine suddenly remember about her yes.... Mrs Guntithanon told about a girl tricking on his son Sarawat.... That means it's she...... Tine was now fully confident about the fact that he have to save this family from her hands.

'Really.... You are telling me to come back later..... Maybe you don't have any idea about my power...... Just wait until I remove you from this house '

Lisa still came inside the house with a smirk on her face. Tine knows he can't fight with her physically but mentally he can do it. He still let her do whatever she was doing..... Tine can see the way Lisa was roaming her eyes around the room to sence what happened before......

'So tell me who are you..... And where is Sarawat.... '

'I am Tine..... And about my identity but sorry to tell you I am Sarawat's soon to be partner...... '

'What..... '

'Didn't you hear it clearly..... What I said.... Should I repeat it just for you.... '

'Let me tell you one thing Tine..... No one can take the place of me..... Sarawat is mine and he will be always mine '

'Ohhh really..... Then I think you should ask help from the God cause Sarawat and me are already committed '

'What are you talking about'

'I don't think you have to know so much thing about me and Sarawat just stay away...... This is not your place Lisa '

'What did you say..... '

After hearing the harsh reality Lisa's blood boiled and she grabbed a vass and point it towards Tine...... She was about to attack Tine with it but.....

'WHAT THE FUCK YOU ARE DOING HERE'

the vass fell on the ground because of the sudden encounter of Sarawat. Lisa started to cry and run over Sarawat and Lisa hugged him.

'Sarawat where were you...... Do you know how much afraid I was..... You changed your number Sarawat??? Bcz I try to call you thousand times but nothing works...... '

'Stay away Lisa...... Stop hugging me..... '

'But why Sarawat..... '

'You are asking me why......after  All you did to me, you are asking me why.... Do you have any shame..... '

'But what I did..... I know your parents brainwashed you.... Believe me Sarawat.... I am the one who cares about you... Who loves you unconditionally.... Know one else Sarawat.....'

'Your fake tears are not going to work here Lisa..... I know everything about you.... And I also find out a big news about you...... You planned the accident..... Because of you all these things happened to me.... Because of you I almost lost my Tine.... Because of you I am going to lost my everything and you are here talking with me'

'That's not the truth Sarawat plz let me explain....... '

'ENOUGH...... I will not going to hear a single word from your mouth..... Now all the things are going to held on the court.... You can cry, shout in front of the judge.......'

'What...... '

'Not what , but your time is up Lisa.... You have committee enough sin.... Not more..... Two years ago I just asked you to not bother me anymore cause you were cheating on me.... I thought you understood but no.... You tried to kill me even you break my family...... Do you think I am going to leave you.... No... I'll end you Lisa.... You don't know the power of Sarawat '

Lisa ran away from the house while crying..... Never in her life she realize Sarawat will found out about her.... She was actually planning to target Sarawat's family but this time it was really a bad move for her. Sarawat stand still while looking at Tine..... He can see Tine was not afraid but feeling proud for what Sarawat did...... Tine came in front of Sarawat and hug him tightly.

'Are you okay Tine.... Did she hurt you anywhere'

'No.... Wat..... She didn't.... You came back at the right time...... Thanks for saving me'....

Sarawat kissed Tine's forehead and for a moment they were hugging each other. Two days later Mr and Mrs Guntithanon came back with Tara...... Tine took Tara and placed lots of kisses on her face.... Tara was giggling all the time...... Sarawat was also happy..... After seeing his child..... Some time later Sarawat talk with his parents about the matter..... The police captured Lisa and this matter will go upto the court..... At first Mr and Mrs Guntithanon was not happy cause they already gave words to Tine's parents.... And now they have to be involved with the court matters..... For this they surely have to postponed the marriage for some times...... But Sarawat has his own reasons if Lisa doesn't get punishment for her sin then she will surely try to do something bad with Sarawat and his family and he can't let this happen. On the other hand the media get to know about Sarawat being in a relationship with someone else and it's not Lisa so the fans were literally disturbing him....... He doesn't want to tell the world about his personal problem and about Lisa.... No..... It will definitely going to gave a bad impact on Tine and Tara..... Not today not tomorrow but one day they will surely face the media and for this both of them have to face it......... So many words were messing with Sarawat..... He was kind of nervous about the future of Tine and Tara...... But he can't say it out loud that Tine can give birth he is special.... It will make a huge controversy.... And Tine he doesn't have any idea about the cruel word.

Time was passing like and finally the court declare that Lisa will ended up in the prison for 10 years...... Though Lisa's ending was not happy.... For Sarawat and Tine it was not happiness but it was the truth and one day everyone have to face the reality for what they did.

Mr and Mrs Guntithanon was preparing for the wedding..... On the other hand the media was totally mad over the fact that Sarawat's partner Lisa is in prison and Sarawat is happily living his life. They don't have any idea about the things happened to this Guntithanon family but the media and fans were ready to end Sarawat's carrier. The company tried to cover it up but after doing so many things when nothing works they post a official statement where it was telling that Lisa really did something bad to Sarawat and it can lead Sarawat to death that's why Lisa ended up like this. Suddenly the media calmed down.... But they bickered enough and Sarawat was really angry about the fact.

Tine was preparing the food for Tara suddenly Sarawat came from behind and hug him....

'Tine can I talk with you...... '

'Yes..... '

'Tine let's not marry......... '

'What...... '

𝙃𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙤 𝙢𝙮 𝙛𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙬 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙡...... 𝙊𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙡𝙚𝙛𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮.... 𝙄 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙩 𝙖 𝙡𝙤𝙩........ 𝙎𝙚𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙡 𝙪𝙥𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚🤗🤗🤗❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤