Twelve

It was a great evening.... Everywhere only lights and cameras.... People were waiting for the main cast to came. It was a press conference, a new movie is coming soon. Suddenly the main casts came one by one. But one of them was Sarawat. They took sit , the media started to ask questions and then the questions went to Sarawat.

'Mr Sarawat , how do you feeling after coming back in this industry again '

'I am feeling happy'

'Mr Sarawat..... Is it true that you met an accident and you lost your memories '

'What I know from the doctor, yes it's true I lost my memories even my family members '

'But you are still acting, how is this possible'

'After get to know that i am an actor.... I tried again, I gave audition and gets selected so now I am here '

'Mr Sarawat one last question '

'What is your relationship status..... Are you single or committed '

'Just because I have to face this questions in my previous interview so i think I should tell everyone.... Yes I am committed.... But i am not going to reveal that person name here... Thank you'

The media started to talk with each other.... Before Sarawat's accident Sarawat was not like this.... He rarely gave answer to the media and about his personal life it was really unknown to all of the world but Sarawat really changed..... And this change was because of one person and it's his girlfriend. Yes Lisa...... After Sarawat met the accident he was in coma for 2 months. During that time Lisa came and talked to the doctor she didn't even let Sarawat's parents to talk with the doctor, she even change the hospital secretly so they can't found Sarawat. The doctor already said Lisa that because of the accident Sarawat might loose his memories.... Lisa take advantage of that. After Sarawat woke up he started to make everything new for Sarawat except his profession. Lisa told Sarawat that his parents are not his real parents but they wanted to harm him, Lisa even said Sarawat that he was so in love with Lisa that one day he came out from home after fighting with his parents and then the accident happened. Because of that Sarawat hate his parents and doesn't even talk with them.

On the other hand because of Sarawat's misbehave his parents took their path and one day suddenly they met Tine..... Tine was really an angel to them. Other thing was Tine is a kind of human being about whom they searched years ago but after meeting Tine they change their minds.... They wanted to make a family with Tine.....

Sarawat don't have any idea about his life.... How it's going , who is ruling, what is the actual truth..... But he trust Lisa with all his heart. But one thing Sarawat doesn't know that..... He can have his memories back.

Lisa also know that only some few treatments or something that can trigger his nervous system which is blocking him from remember about his past memories can solve this but how can be this possible.

Sarawat's mother Mrs Guntithanon..... Was crying while sitting on the sit.... Tine saw her crying and...

'What happened aunty.... Why are you crying'.

'Tine.... Our son said that he is in love with that bitch '

'Whom..... '

'Two days ago there was a press conference..... He is in the second main lead..... When they asked if he is in a relationship with someone he said yes.... Me and his father went to meet him after hearing that we wanted to congratulate her and thought it might be someone else.... But the time we visit him as before he misbehave with us and said that he is going to marry that bitch Lisa.... Tine I want anyone else to spend life with Sarawat rather with that bad bitch.... She will surely harm our boy more and more'

'Aunty calm down.... But why your son is dating her.... Doesn't he know that she is not a good person in real life '

'If my son get to know that then I am sure he will kick her ass.... But how can we do that everything is under control her.... She is ruling Sarawat that's the main problem '

'Ohoooo.... Then aunty what will you do now... '

'I don't know Tine.... I wanted to talk with my son..... I wanted him to see the real truth of his life.... But I am devastated now '

'Aunty is there any cure.... I mean if your son can remember the past '

'Yes there are so many..... But for that he need to meet me but that bitch surely not going to let this happen '

'Auuuuu.... '

'Tine can you help me..... '

'Huhhhh me..... But how aunty '

'Let me think about this plan..... I'll let you know '

'Okay '

'But now can I take Tara with me.... I'm going to a shopping mall.... I want to buy her stuffs also.... '

'Yes... Sure... Just aunty don't give her dolls.... She have enough'.....

'Okay okay '

Mrs Guntithanon and Tara went to the shopping mall....Tara was on her lap and she was talking with Tara though Tara doesn't understand all her words.

'Tara baby.... You know.... You look like my Son..... When Sarawat was baby he just looks like you..... You reminds me of my bad son but you are a beautiful angel.... And I know you will not become like him cause your papa is a great person.... '

Tara was observing her though she doesn't know what this grandmother was blabbering about but she likes her a lot..... Tara was a mix of Sarawat and Tine.... Her smile was same as Tine and his features were like Sarawat. She will definitely become a beautiful girl in future and going to be the cause of death all the boys and girls out there .

'I wish.... You are my real granddaughter Tara then I can give you all the things.... But what I can do.... Tara help me then I can have my son back.... '

Tara was smiling while showing her two front teeth which started to grow and it's definitely looks like Tine's. Then they went to the mall.... Mrs Guntithanon was checking everything while showing Tara.... She was having fun with Tara then suddenly she saw a familiar figure.
It was Sarawat..... She hurriedly went there......

'Sarawat..... '

'What are you doing here.... '

'I am here to buy some stuffs.... '

'And who is this baby '..

Mrs Guntithanon stare at Tara and a plan came in her mind.......

'Sarawat.... This baby lost her mother.... And I found her in the mall, I asked everyone whose baby is this but they said they doesn't know.... Plz Sarawat help me to find her mother '

'But I am busy..... '

'Sarawat are you this much busy that you can't even help this baby..... You are really something '

'Okay...... Stop this... I'll help you '

'Thank you my son '

𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙙𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙈𝙧𝙨 𝙂𝙪𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙣'𝙨 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙣.........
𝙃𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙮 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮.....
𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 😊😊❤✌