Chapter 1: The Debate

Tw: This chapter contains sucide (i can't spell)

Is it worth it in the end? Tommy thought to himself while sitting on the Nether bridge hanging above the lava. It was Christmas day and no one came to see Tommy. Let alone wish him a Merry Christmas. Not even Dream came to see him or Ghostbur or...Tubbo.

Do it. He won't come anyways. No one will come to see you at all. No one cares about you anymore. Do it. The voices in Tommy's head said. Tommy looked up at the lava on the horizon thinking if all of his "friends" would be happy if he was gone for good. He wondered if they would celebrate his death knowing he would be gone. That they wouldn't have to worry about his annoying self anymore.

"I wonder if you would be happy if I was gone, Tubbo." he said to himself with a tear strolling down his face that got turned into steam before it left his face. "I wonder if you would be proud of me if I did it. Proud that you pretended to be my friend for so long that it drove me to my death. Would everyone want me dead? Would Wilbur be proud?"

Tommy started to feel more empty inside knowing that Wilbur was gone for good. That he would never come back to see how far L'manberg has improved since his death. But Ghostbur is Wilbur, but he's not. Ghostbur isn't Wilbur, he ain't him in the slightest. He might be the Ghost of him, but he will never be Wilbur. Tommy started to cry a little more empty tears.

"Wilbur...I want my brother back. I don't wanna feel alone anymore. I don't want to hate Techno. I can't bring myself to forgive him for what he has done to us! To me." Tommy said holding Wilbur's cloak on him a little tighter. "Wilbur...I'll join you soon." Tommy pushed himself a little further to the ledge and was ready to let go of it all. Let go of those feelings he had since the beginning of exile. Since Tubbo had put him in this place saying 'It was better for the country'. Tommy pushed himself a little closer until he could barely hold himself onto the ledge anymore.

One two three! Tommy tried to jump, but something was holding him back. He thought back to all those memories he had made with his friends. All those tiny things that made him happy. Tubbo, the disks that he had fought so hard for, starting L'manberg, him and Ranboo goofing around just being kids, Wilbur showing Tommy how to play the guitar and being proud once he learned how, Technoblade giving him and Tubbo their own swords to play with, and Phil showing Tommy the sky when he was younger. Am I happier alive? Should I stay? I have made so many happy memories, but... I'm not happy. I don't feel alive anymore. I feel...empty and I just wanna stop this empty feeling.

Tommy looked down at the lava and he was finally ready. He was ready to finally get rid of all these feelings he had trapped inside him.

"I'm so sorry everyone. I'm sorry for letting you all down. It was never meant to be." Tommy said, finishing the sentence with a push and he fell. Tommy kept falling until the lava surrounded him and didn't let him breathe or scream. He was finally free.