Chapter 17: A deal

Ranboo and Tubbo walked along each other in the freezing cold. They left before they knew about the blizzard. So both of them didn't have that many layers on, as they were supposed to. Tubbo knew it was a horrible idea to not have brought something with, to keep them warm. They didn't even know a blizzard was going to happen.

After walking for a while, they ran into Techno. He gave them some warm clothes and brought them to his house. While walking to the house Tubbo wanted to know if Techno was also looking for Tommy. So he asked, of course they all were looking for Tommy, but he was nowhere to be found. It was like he just disappeared into thin air.

They got to Techno's house and he gave them some hot chocolate. They sat down together and Techno looked like he had something very important to say.

"Look, I don't like the fact that a president is in my house, but I need you to know this." Techno said, "If we are going to find Tommy, we have to work together. We need to put our differences behind us, until we can find him. It will be hard, whoever it may be more beneficial doing this together, you understand?"

"Yes, I understand. I think you might be right Techno. Tommy has been missing for a long time and there are no tracks of where he has gone at all. I think working together will be the best option in finding Tommy." Tubbo said.

They both agreed and shook hands. They were only going to work together this one time to find Tommy. Once they found him they were gonna go their separate ways. They just needed to find Tommy, wherever he might be.

"Alright, now do you have anything that could help us find Tommy? It doesn't matter what." Techno asked.

Tubbo thought to himself. What did he have that could help him find Tommy? As he was thinking, Phil walked into the house and was surprised to find Tubbo in the house. Phil gave Techno a confused look, but Techno told him it was ok and that Tubbo was here to help find tommy. He understood and thought of ways to help. That's when it dawned on Tubbo. He knew what could help them find Tommy.

"The compass!" Tubbo yelled, startling everyone, "The lodestone compass can help find Tommy, if it still works."

"Didn't you lose the compass to that charged creeper?" asked Ranboo.

"Yes, but I can make another one. There is a lodestone in Logstedshire, that lodestone is connected to Tommy. So whenever a compass is connected to it, it will point to the person who you attached it to." Tubbo said, becoming more excited.

"So we need to find the lodestone, hopefully it ain't destroyed." said Philza.

Techno nodded and stood up. They will go find the lodestone and get a compass from it. From there they will go get supplies in the smp before they leave. It would be a hard journey, but they needed to be prepared for every little thing that would get thrown at them. Techno started to brew potions and get some more weapons ready.

"When will we be leaving?" asked Ranboo.

"As soon as we are ready." said Techno, who was making some strength potions.

All of them knew that there was a chance that they might not even find Tommy at all. Whoever took his life would be paid by theirs. No matter who they were. Even if they were the kindest person on the server, they would pay with their life.

Techno got done brewing the potions and they all left for Logstedshire. Once they got there they took the compass and attached it to the lodestone. The needle spun around and around until it stopped and pointed away from everything. That was there they had to go.

They all left for the smp to get a little extra supplies, if they needed it. Any supplies were very good for them all. They might have needed any extra help as well. They got into the smp and Captain Puffy ran up to the four.

"Techno, I think I found something that'll help you find Tommy." she said.

"Yes, what is it?" Techno asked.

"A compass."