Chapter 21: Dawn

Techno stared off into the distance where the compass in his hand pointed. The light from the morning sun blinded him slightly from seeing everything. The air was cool and gave him a little shiver. Everyone is still getting prepared for battle.

Today was the day that everyone was leaving to go find Tommy and possibly fight Dream. If Dream did have Tommy within his grasp, Techno knew that he was going to pay with his life for keeping his brother against his will. Techno shook with anger, he didn't know what Dream was doing to his little brother. Hopefully Tommy wasn't gonna fight against him. He didn't want to hurt Tommy at all. Tommy had already been through enough already. He's already a ghost, he needs to rest.

Phil walked up behind Techno and saw him standing there staring at the compass. He didn't want to interrupt him at all, but he had to to tell him that the others were ready to leave. He got up on where Techno was standing and smiled at him. Techno looked over at Phil and knew it was time to leave.

Techno turned around to see everyone standing behind him, all holding weapons and armor on. All stood staring at him. All ready for his signal to leave. Techno looked over at Phil, who was holding his sword, ready for war. He turned once again and faced into the direction the compass pointed. Techno walked forward and they all followed behind him. They were walking towards a battle that they were for sure gonna win.