Chapter 2: A New World

A cool breeze hit his face waking him with a start. Ugh my head. Ghostinnit thought. Where...where am I? He looked down at his body, which his hands were lava, but it never left him. Tears marks ran down his face as if he was crying forever and the marks were burned into his skin. A fire was on top of his head, he tried to put it out, but it stayed. His legs were vanishing the more it went down his body. An emptiness filled his body like he had been alone for years. Someone had been there for him though, he just can't remember who. Who was with him all those times he felt alone. Ghostinnit knew he didn't know and couldn't remember how he got here.

Ghostinnit explored the tent that he woke up in. It had a weird picture of a lady on it and an ender chest sitting next to it. He opened the chest to find disks, many disks. Some looked weird and others looked cool. Ghostinnit grabbed the red disk and a disk that said Chirp. These look interesting. I'll keep them on me until I find- his thought got cut off when he turned and saw a jukebox sitting on a little grass patch looking over the ocean.

He floated over to the box and put the red one that said Pigstep in. Its music filled his heart making him happy, but it wasn't enough to stop this feeling like he was all alone. I feel sad and lonely, but this music makes me feel happy. What are these feelings? Why do I feel so cold? He thought with the disk still playing at his side.

After Pigstep was over he grabbed Chirp and put it in. He felt like he heard this song before, but like it was a distance memory that he wasn't remembering. Why couldn't he remember? Ghostinnit sat there for a little while longer processing what was going on when something caught his eye. He turned and saw a wooden site in the tree line sitting a couple blocks away from a Nether portal. He took out the disk and put it in his inventory and walked over to the portal. This portal looks familiar, but from where? He thought. He went up to the wooden place and walked in.

There was a blue tent next to a blue house. A wooden log, with an apple sitting on top, with a bell attached to it. Many barrels next to the entrance and...a cow. The mushroom cow stared at him while eating the grass that it took off from the ground.

"Hello cow!" Ghostinnit said with a smile across his face. "What's your name? Do I know you from somewhere?"

He pet the cow while it rubbed into him. A name tag appeared over that said Mushroom 'Henry'. I like the name Henry. You're actually very cute. Ghostinnit thought. Henry? Why do I feel like I heard that name before. He kept petting him while trying to think where he heard that name before. It sounds like the name of someone that he loved very much.

Ghostinnit pet Henry for a couple more minutes before he decided to explore the rest. The blue tent was very pretty, but it didn't seem interesting enough to explore. A log, with a sign next to it that said prime log. A sudden sensation came over him to ring the bell on the side. Ghostinnit rang the bell and felt happy. He felt at peace, but it wasn't a lot to get rid of this empty feeling.

"This bell it's fun to ring, but this doesn't make me happy." he said with a disappointed look on his face. Ghostinnit explored the area a little bit more, like the beach which looked like it was ready for a party. A bedrock name that stood there and spelled out Drista. Drista? Who's that? He looked at what seemed to be a burrito picture on a little stand. Then he walked over to the portal and went through.