Chapter 10: Leaving

"Why do you want to want to see my inventory?" asked Ghostinnit.

"Come on Tommy, please just show me your inventory." said Dream.

Ghostinnit hesitated to show him his inventory and didn't know why. He soon put his hand in his inventory and started to pull things out one by one.

"There's a compass and some disks." Ghostinnit said, pulling one out each at a time.

Dream looked at the disks that he pulled out and sighed. Is he mad at me? Thought Ghostinnit. Even though there was a mask that he had on, that covered his entire face, you could tell that he had on a disappointed face. He sounded very mad and disappointed that it worried Ghostinnit.

"Tommy, give me those disks." Dream said, while holding out his hand ready to take the disks.

"B-but Dream, I like these disks. Can't you-"

"Tommy please, it's either give me the disks or be hunted down and killed."

Ghostinnit looked at Dream in shock. We are being hunted down? Who would want to hurt us? He looked down at the disks in his hand and was scared to hand the disks to Dream. He didn't want to give the disks to Dream, but he trusted him for some reason and didn't know why. Ghostinnit wanted to keep the disks and didn't know why he wanted the disks at all. Ghostinnit stared at Dream and slowly handed over the disks.

"Dream? Why are we being hunted down?"

"These disks are wanted by everyone on the server, especially Pigstep. Everyone will be willing to kill us if they find out we have these disks. That's why I'll keep them on me." said Dream, while putting the disks in his inventory, "We'll be leaving this place. We will be leaving and going to my base."

"Base? We are leaving? I don't know if I should come with. I really like it here."

Ghostinnit didn't know if he wanted to go with Dream or not. The emptiness in his chest got heavier, he felt alone. Even though Dream was still with him, he felt all alone. He trusted Dream though. He trusted everything he said because they knew each other in his past life. Ghostinnit really didn't want to leave, but Dream said he would protect him, so he trusted him.

"Ok Dream, I'll go with you." Ghostinnit sighed.

"Alright, thank you Tommy. Let's get some supplies and we will be leaving shortly. You stay here and rest, I'll be back. I'm going back to the smp and grabbing some weapons, food, and armor for both of us. I'll be back within a couple hours. Don't talk to anyone, if anyone does come here I want you to hide. I want you to hide so that they don't find you. I'm afraid of what they will do to you."

Ghostinnit nodded and watched as Dream walked away back to where the portal was. Dream's your friend. Trust what Dream says. He'll protect you. Do what Dream says. Said the voices in his head. He laid down and felt his eyes get heavy. The empty feeling still lingering in his body made him feel bad about himself. He just wanted the pain to go away, but didn't know how to make it go away. Ghostinnit's eyes closed and he soon fell asleep, letting his body drift away from everything. He just wanted to stay in this bed forever. The warmth from the bed was the same as the lava, in the Nether. He drifted off into a deep sleep and nothing could wake him up.

---

Ghostinnit woke with a start when he heard someone walk through the portal. Is that Dream? Are we leaving now? He peered around the corner of the tent and saw the people from the crowd that he saw earlier. They were looking for him. They searched around the place looking in every direction. Ghostinnit hid underneath the bed, to avoid their gaze. They were talking to each other, they asked each other if he was here or not. The tall ender-like man looked at the one with the goat horns and asked if he was ok. He nodded and said that they should leave and look somewhere else. They agreed and left back through the portal. Ghostinnit felt the pain of them leaving him alone once again. He didn't know why, but he knew that all he did was hurt them. He didn't want to see them.

Dream walked through the portal minutes later and walked over to the tent. Holding a bunch of weapons in his hand and gear. Handing some to Tommy to protect himself. Dream grabbed the potions from the chest and nodded at Ghostinnit. Ghostinnit knew that they were leaving now. He was ready.

"Come on, Let's head out before anyone comes after us and follows us." said Dream, while putting on some armor.

"Yes Dream, I'm coming." Ghostinnit wanted to tell Dream about the people in the base, but something didn't want him too.

They walked in a different direction than the compass in Ghostinnit's hand was pointing. They were walking away from the person that Ghostinnit needed to find. He knew this as well, but trusted Dream's word. Dream just wanted to protect him. Keep him from getting hurt. To keep anyone from finding him again. To keep Techno away from them.