Chapter 20: Weird dream

TW: murder

Ghostinnit was standing in a crowd, with a blue suit on. A man with horns stood on top of a podium speaking down on the people. Two people were standing on both sides of the man, one wearing a beanie, and the other wearing sunglasses with a white brim. Another man beside him, he was also wearing a blue suit, but had a brown beanie on his head. Ghostinnit looked up at the podium, the man spoke with greed. He said something that wasn't audible to him, but the second thing we said...he could hear very good.

"My first decree, as president of L'manberg, the Emperor, is to revoke the citizenship of Wilbur Soot and Tommyinnit."

Everyone in the crowd looked over at the two and started to chase them with arrows and swords. The sky turned into fire because of the many fire arrows raining down on them. The man, named Wilbur Soot grabbed Ghostinnit's hand and ran with him. Before they could get far, an arrow came and shot Wilbur into the back and his body laid there. He stood in shock not knowing what to do at that moment, but kept running. Soon the man came over to him once again, he must've respawned.

After a little bit, they wore cloaks over both of them so that no one would see them, a man with sunglasses and a purple, pink, and magenta flag walked up to them.

"I can provide you sanctuary men." he said.

Ghostinnit and the man Wilbur Soot yelled at the man, it felt as if he had betrayed them before. They walked off and found a mountain side where they decided to stay. They soon found a ravine and called it home. They looked for names to call the place, coming up with the name Pogtopia. They lived here now.

Wilbur Soot got crazy and said that they should be the bad guys, even though he didn't want to. He didn't want to hurt anyone at all. The man turned more and more crazy as time went on, wanting to blow up a place called Manberg. They soon had a man named Technoblade join. He joined in their fight to destroy the land.

It felt like months had gone by and he watched as Wilbur Soot died at the hands of Philza. The entire land was blown up after the assumed Tubbo as president. Shortly after Wilbur's death, Technoblade spawned withers and everyone fought. He soon won and ran off somewhere. No one followed him because they were too scared.

Months went by and a new L'manberg was started. A man named Ranboo and him both destroyed a house that got lit on fire. Soon leading to his exile. Most of the exile was blurry, but one thing stood out. Dream was with him the most and nobody came to visit him. He would cry himself to sleep at night feeling alone, while Dream comforted him. Dream would give him gifts and stuff to use if he needed it. He realized in that moment that Dream was his only friend.

His entire life flashed before his eyes reliving every single moment, except for parts of the second exile. Everything from when he was a small kid to knowing how he even died to escape the pain of being alone  to going to this very mansion that he was in right now. A hate grew in his heart, wanting to get revenge for those who have put him here.

---

Ghostinnit awoke from his sleep, Dream was sat right next to him sharpening an axe. He looked around the room and remembered everything about his dream. Was that my life? Did I really suffer that much? I guess Dream was right, he is my only friend and forever will be.

"Dream, I had a memory come back." he said holding his chest, "And you were right, no one cares for me. You're my only friend left."

Dream hugged Ghostinnit, while he told him everything about his dream. From getting exiled to explosions to another exile, everything. Dream smiled at him and took off his mask, revealing scars and bright glowing green eyes.

"See Tommy, I told you. No one cares about you anymore. I'm your only friend."

Ghostinnit looked down and knew that Dream was right. He knew he had to help him with everything because he was there for most of his life. Even if it may hurt him, helping Dream would make him feel better.

"Now Tommy, we are gonna need to train a little more. I know you just got your memory back, but if you're ever going back to that place, you're gonna need to be prepared for a fight." Dream said handing the axe over to him.

Ghostinnit grabbed the axe and took it with hatred in his eyes. He knew that when those people found him, he would have to be prepared to fight off all of them. Even if he went down with them.