Love at first sight..kinda?

(This is teruteru x female reader but if your any other gender you can still read this! I don't mind)

It was my first day at hopes peak high, I only knew my friends Ibuki, Mikan, and Sonia. I was complete strangers to the rest.

[Y/N's POV]
I woke up late this morning, once I checked my alarm clock I quickly sat up "Its already 8:00 am?!?" I ran to my closet and changed into a zodiac shirt and grey sweat pants, then brushed my hair while getting my books. I surprisingly looked good then I ran out shutting the door behind me.                                   

I was so focused on getting to class that I didn't know someone was in the hallway, and sure enough, I tripped right on top of them. "I-I'm so sorry are you ok?" I said nervously while getting off them and trying to get my things. "Oh, yes I'm fine cher~"they said. I finally looked up at the person, he was a short chubby chef who wore a small chefs hat. "O-Ok thats good" I then stood up and reached my arm out to help him up, he was down to my stomach...damn he was short. "Sorry I really gotta go, I don't wanna be late for class" after that, I was gone.

[Teru's POV]
She was beautiful. Even if we just met, I think I love her. She probably doesn't even like me, obliviously because we just met. I looked at the clock and realized I was 3 minutes late for class

[In class]
As the teacher, Mrs. Yukizome was taking attendance, I quickly ran in and into my seat. "Sorry I'm late Mrs. Yukizome" "Its fine TeruTeru, a few people where late anyway"
[time skip after class cause Im lazy] (EW WHY DID IT AUTO CORRECT TO TERUTERU

I couldn't stop thinking about that girl, she was beautiful

I walked into the cafeteria and sat down at a table alone, I saw the girl from the hallway walk in and she came over and sat next to me.

[Y/N's POV]
I looked at the chef then smiled before saying "We didn't really get to know each other in the hall, but my names Y/N L/N (last name) and Im the ultimate Geologist!" Ive never felt so..happy when saying that... "My name is TeruTeru Hanamura, Im the ultimate chef." "I could tell." I giggled slightly
[time skip~]

I was walking back to my dorm when suddenly I felt a small tug on my shirt I stopped then looked down to see Teru. Just to annoy him I said "Hi shortie~" His face was bright pink, either from embarrassment or..well..idk. "Don't call me that!" He said, clearly angry. I then started to laugh but stopped quickly. "Anyway what did you need?" "Uh..well can I maybe have your number?.." My face turned bright pink. "U-Uh sure" I grabbed a piece of paper out of my pocket then wrote my number down and handed him it. I think Ibuki saw me.. "OOOOOOOO YOU GOT A CRUSHHHHHH" Teruteru's face turned bright red and so did mine "N-NO I DON'T" "YES YOU DOOOO" she started laughing and then skipped down the hall to her dorm.

"S-sorry about that" I said,my face still bright red. "Its ok my dear~" I started blushing even more so I hid my face with my hands and ran to my dorm. I didn't think time would go by this fast,but,before I knew it, it was 11:00 at night. I was to lazy to change into pjs so I just fell asleep with the clothes I wore to school.

To be continued