Im sorry.

(TW: cu11ing)

When I got back to my dorm I threw my stuff down and sat on my bed crying. "t-this is all m-my fault...all of it.." I then realized why I was crying that day. I had had a dream..or..no a nightmare that my dad..yeah. I started crying even harder. I looked over to my drawer and opened it to find a sharp pocket knife. "Don't...y-y/n your better that that..." I didn't listen to myself.

I grabbed the pocket knife and dragged it alog my wrist, laughing but crying at the same time. I had made my first cut in 2 years...I failed. As soon as I was gonna make the second one I heard a knock at my door. "u-uh Hold on!" I threw the knife across my room and rolled my sleeve down "come in" As I said that teruteru walked in, then stopped. He saw the knife on the floor then picked it up with fear in his eyes. "y-y/n.." He then looked over to see me crying, more fear traveling to his eyes. I covered my eyes with my hands, tears running down my arms.

I then felt teru hug me, I froze for a second, then hugged him, crying into his shoulder. "I-I'm sorry..." He hugged me tighter then let go. "Why are you crying, y/n.." ".." "y-you don't have to tell me if you don't want to!.." I looked up at him. "I don't want to..but c-can you stay here for a bit.." "sure! I don't really have anything to do until lunch so yeah." He sat down next to me and I instantly hugged him.

Suddenly, I heard a knock at my door. I stopped hugging teruteru "come in." "Hey y/n! We need teruteru-" said nekomaru. oh god. "What did you guys do now." "Well akane wanted to make food and we think we screwed up the oven." Teru sighed and got up "I'll be back, y/n" he said, then walked out shutting the door behind him. Why does akane have to be so stupid, and hungry- while waiting for teru I decided to go on Pinterest because I'm bored. While scrolling I saw something just.. yes.

(This bad bitch 😩✋) I saw it was for sale for 25 dollars so I bought it and the case to protect the blades

(This bad bitch 😩✋) I saw it was for sale for 25 dollars so I bought it and the case to protect the blades. Am I actually doing this? Um yes. Will it look cool? Hell yes. I mean its only fair because peko has a fucking sword. And I need to protect myself. I then heard another knock at my door. "Hey, hey! Its ibukiiii let me innn" "the doors unlocked ibuki." She opened the door and slammed it shut "I'm gonna have a party in the old classroom next to ours at six! Wanna comeee? Everyone except for a bunch of people said yes!" "Sure." Ibuki jumped up in happiness. "Great! Ibuki hopes to see you there, bye!" She ran out and shut the door. I looked at the time. 4:30. Alright, I still have time. I decided to take a nap, so I covered myself with a blanket and tried to fall asleep.

I hugged my pillow then after a few minutes I finally fell asleep. I woke up to teru shaking me. "mmmmwhat." "You have like 5 minutes to get ready" he pointed at the clock. 5:54?!? I flung the blanket off me and ran to my dresser. I grabbed a black shirt with a black skirt then some leg garters with pink netting. I started changing, not a care the the world that teru was still there. Once I got done I put on a black mask then brushed my hair out and got my boots on. I looked over at teruteru to see his nose bleeding. Like a lot. He noticed me staring and snapped back into reality, quickly wiping the blood away with his hankercheif "a-ah s-sorry-" "Its fine." I smiled

I grabbed his hand and ran out towards the classroom.