Part 14

I woke up and saw that teru was resting his head under my chin. HE WAS SO ADORABLE OH MY GOD. Anyway. I got up without waking him and changed into baggy pants and a regular t-shirt. I left quietly to go wake up ray but he was surprisingly already up. "Good morning ray!" I said. He ran up to me and hugged me. "Good morning!" I picked him up and set him down on the couch to let him watch tv while I made breakfast. I didn't wanna make breakfast without teru so I went to go check on him.

When I opened the door he was slowly waking up. I sat down on my bed as he woke up. "Morning sleepy head." I joked. He yawned then responded. "Good morning darling." I hugged him and he hugged me back. "I didn't wanna make breakfast without you so I woke up ray then came back here." He kissed me on the cheek and said thank you. "Of course! I'll be out there waiting." We both smiled at each other then I left so he could change.

While I waited I watched tv with my brother. "How do you like this show?" I asked my brother. "What so I can't like something now?" He said. We both laughed then I heard teru walk out. I jumped up and went to the kitchen. He was in his normal outfit with his hair brushed perfectly. "You still look tired." I said. "I am but I still wanna help!" He responded. I felt bad. "You can go back to sleep after breakfast if you want." He nodded then we started making breakfast.

Once we were done eating breakfast he went back to sleep. I tried to cuddle him to sleep but I could tell he couldn't go to sleep. "What's wrong?" I asked. "I can't stop thinking about me having to go home. I'm still not used to not seeing my mama at home." He said. I could tell he was getting sad. "You can spend the 2 weeks with me and ray. If that makes you feel better." I suggested. He smiled. "I'd love to! Thank you y/n." I smiled back. I love seeing teru happy. "You're welcome." I then cuddled him to sleep.

Time skip brought to you by bagels

Two weeks went my quick and before you knew it we were back in school. I walked in and instantly got a death glare from Hiyoko. Teru noticed the glare too and held my hand. "All she'll do is yell shes not that powerful." I like how I used to be scared of her. "I think the bell is gonna ring soon lets go to class." He quickly said.

We went to class and sat down. I kinda missed being in school but I also didn't.

When the lesson started I don't know why but I couldn't focus on my work. I could sense something bad is happening. I brushed it off and tried to focus but I still couldn't. I ended up getting in trouble and when I did, I could hear Hiyoko behind me snickering.

When It was lunch time i was in the kitchen with teru as he cooked. "I don't know why but I've been having a bad feeling all day. Thats why I got in trouble in our first class." I admitted. I then got a call from rays school. I was in shock and I was worried after answering. I knew something was going on. "I'm sorry teru but I need to leave." I kissed him bye and ran out. Everyone was looking at me weirdly.

I rushed to the hospital. I checked to see what room then I ran to there. When I went in I started crying.

(Everyone need a bit of depression once in a while)