From friends to lovers (pt.2)

(IM SORRY BUT LAST CHAPTER WAS JUST NO HEGSHJAJXHWH-)
(TW: kn1fe)
[Teruteru's POV]
holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy fucking shit. WHY ARE YOU BLUSHING YOU IDIOT AHHHH- "u-uh I'm uh hah." Why can't you speak all she did was kiss you the fu- "you ok teru?" AHH SHE CALLED ME TERU OK UH, FUCKING RESPOND "h-haha yup uh please get off".....wimp. "Oh uh right sorry" she then got off and sat next to me (that sounded wrong I'm sorry 😭✋)

[Y/N's POV]
I looked over to teruteru to see him covering his face with his hands, blushing. "Here, it's getting late let me take you back to your room" I said. He took his hands from his face, still bright pink. I grabbed his hand and stood up, making him stand up to. We then walked inside and to his dorm. "Bye teru!" I let go of his hand and walked towards my dorm. When I got to my dorm I closed the door and walked to my closet. I put on a long gray t-shirt and got into bed.

So like apparently I fell alseep because I woke up to the sound of knocking on my door. I grabbed a knife because I have that, then got up and walked to the door. Wow I ✨OPENED IT✨ then I looked down "I'm tired what do you want." I said while holding the knife like I'm bouta stab a bitch. "1. Im not gonna question it and 2. Can I sleep with you tonight? My room is cold and I'm lonely." "You know what, sure come in" I opened the door for teruteru to let him in, I closed the door then looked back to see teruteru wearing a bear onsie. "HAHA-" "what?" "YOUR *WHEEZE* YOUR WEARING A BEAR ONSIE-" I said laughing my ass off. " ITSNOTEV'NTHATBIGOFEDEL (its not even that big of a deal)" I stopped laughing a bit "I like your accent. Anyway get into bed before I stab someone. This is a threat" I've never seen that man run faster to something. I put the knife in a drawer and got in bed.

After like 5 minutes I could hear teruteru crying slightly. I wasn't gonna question it, I just held him close. (Please this is so cute-) I woke up to the morning announcement and a bunch of knocking on my door. I got up making sure teru didn't wake up and walked towards the door. When I opened it I saw mikan, Ibuki, and Sonia standing at my door. "HI GOOD MORNING HELLO" "shut up Ibuki your gonna wake him up." I said still very tired "who?" She shoved me aside and walked towards my bed "GASP OHH- YOU MEANT-" "shut up." "You meant your boyfriend!" She said jumping around. "Y/N has her boyfriend in here?" I heard Hiyoko say "nope" I said quickly pulling Sonia and mikan inside and shutting the door then locking it. "Don't. Tell. Anyone. Got it?" "Yup! Ibuki won't tell anyone." Ibuki said, saluting. "ok thank you." I walked towards the door and looked out and see no one. "ok go to the dining hall I'll be there in a second" I said shoving them all out. I closed the door then walked to my closet. I grabbed my f/c shirt and my f/c skirt and shorts. I changed into them and once I did I looked back to see teruteru's nose bleeding. "I- uh your nose is bleeding-" "w-what? Oh haha yeah I k-knew that" He wiped the blood from his nose. "u-uh imma go change bye-" he said running out. "Why was his- oh shit."

I just tried to ignore it and put on my shoes. I brushed my hair then walked out to the dining hall. Once I got there I sat down alone and tried to listen to the arguments. "Im so fucking hungry I want food." I heard miu say. "Teruteru woke up late it's not his fault." Ryoma said. I looked up and saw teruteru giving everyone breakfast. He came over to me once he was done giving everyone their food.

[teruteru's POV]
I sat down next to Y/N and put a plate of pancakes in front of her and smiled at her. "im not hungry teru. Sorry." She said with a very apologetic look on her face. "It's fine, maybe your hungry for something else though~" "haha no." Damn. She giggled "I hate you" "I love you too" I said with a smile.