The school dance (part 2)

[Y/N's POV]
After seeing him smile I laughed quickly then ran off to the group. "Ibuki sees you blushing! Did he say yes" Ibuki said, excitingly  "yeah he did! And stop talking in 3rd person-" "No! Ibuki thinks it's cool so Ibuki will keep doing it!" She said, talking back. "Anyway, we gotta get you ready y/n! Theres onlyyy...2 hours left till the dance!" Said sonia. "Ok but, can celeste pick out my dress this time?"

I looked at celeste and she looked at sonia who was, clearly angry "fine..." she said. "Delightful! Now me and y/n will go back to her dorm, you guys can go to yours" after she said that, we were already halfway to the dorms. Once we got there, she gave me a black dress with a kind of corset top

[like this] "you're going to look amazing in this dress" She placed the dress in my hands and I put it on, It was beautiful

[like this] "you're going to look amazing in this dress" She placed the dress in my hands and I put it on, It was beautiful. I ran out of the bathroom and hugged celeste as a 'thank you', she hugged me back then we went to the group. "Woah! Ibuki thinks you look prettyyyy" said Ibuki who was wearing a pink and blue dress "y-yeah you l-l-look am-mazing" mikan was wearing a pink dress "Beautiful!" Sonia was wearing her normal dress, wasn't surprising. "Im gonna go get teru you guys can go ahead and go" I then ran off to TeruTeru's dorm, I knocked but got no answer. Then suddenly, I felt arms wrap around my waist.

I didn't even have to turn around to know who it was. "Hi teru" I turned around and saw him wearing a white button up with black pants. "Oh we gotta catch up with everyone" I held his hand in mine then ran to the 4, but we finally got to the group who was at the courtyard. Me and teru just sat behind a tree and talked, apparently we were talking for a long time because Ibuki told us its time for the dance. "Yeah, Ibuki looked inside and Ibuki saw people already in there" Sure enough, she was right. Me and teru just stayed along the wall, he tried to encourage me to dance but I just said no.

Then the slow dance came on. Yeah, he managed to pull me out into the crowd and there was no turning back. Shit.

[TeruTeru's POV]
I managed to pull her into the crowd but it didn't work. "pleaseee" "...fine.." She said as she picked me up because..I'd be dancing with her chest if she hadn't, which isn't a bad thing. Everyone looked at me weird..probably because there just confused, hopefully. When the dance was over, everyone walked back to there dorms alone but I walked Y/N to hers.

Before I left, Y/N tapped my shoulder. "hey uh teru?" "Yeah?" Once I turned around, she hesitated but then kissed me, like right on the lips. "sorry.." she said before running into her dorm. My face was just..red and Ibuki saw because she was recording.. I started chasing after her. "YOU LITTLE BIT-"