The school dance (part one)

[Y/N's POV]
I woke up in the bathroom,I was leaning on the counter top where the sink was. I looked up and noticed that I was...crying? My eyes were red and puffy or..no pink ish but my nose looked red. Anyway apparently mikan and ibuki must've heard because they we're next to me asking if I was ok. "Yeah um..I had a nightmare that..well..nevermind" "w-w-well you g-gotta be b-b-better by 6:00 p-pm" mikan stammered to get out. "Yeah! The principal is hosting a dance!! I know whos gonna ask you" she then winked at me "shut up he's not gonna ask me, he might not even like me" I said as the cloudy ness went away from my eyes.

I then moved the two out of the way and walked to my closet, I changed into a black T-shirt and a pair of jeans. I didn't mind Ibuki and Mikan being there. I then turned around and grabbed my books and gestured for them to follow me before starting to walk to the courtyard. Once we got there, Ibuki and Mikan ran off. I pulled out a geology book I had on me and started reading. Apparently, I was so focused on my book that I didn't even notice teru was leaning his head on my shoulder. Once I looked over to him I jumped slightly "O-Oh uh h-hi teru"

[TeruTeru's POV]
"Hi darling~" I made her turn bright red when saying that,honestly, she looked cute when she blushed~. "So uh did you hear about th-" she was then cut off by Sonia "Hey y/n! oh..they teruteru, uh Anyway me Ibuki and mikan wanna talk to you about something. Come on!" She said before grabbing y/n's arm and pulling her over to the group, I saw y/n wave at me so i waved back. "You really like her huh" I heard a strong accent say "Celeste?" I said, surprised at her appearance. "The one and only" she said jokingly. "Anyway, yeah I really love her, her personality is amazing, her ti- I mean her smile" "Yes. Makoto heard you talking about her and decided to tell me, so I know alot"

Oh, yeah right. I was talking to miu about it "She definitely likes you if you think about it, she enjoys your company and you make her blush often and much more, when she gets back, you should ask her to the dance." "I couldn't! What if she doesn't like me, I- what if she-" I got cut off once again by sonia returning y/n. She brought me behind a tree, I could clearly see her friends in the background watching her.

"S-so uh..well" she struggled to get her words out, in the background I saw celeste join the girls in stalking us.

She looked away before saying "will you go to the dance with me" I was in shock but quickly said yes. She then turned back, her face bright pink and seeing her smile made me happy.

To be continued

(I wont be updating until tomorrow sorry Also thanks for 3 views!)

(Also you might see the answer to the crying in another chapter)