Part 15

TW: mention of sewer slide, C/tting, knife.

I ran into the hospital room and saw ray lying on a hospital bed with bruises and cuts all over his body. "Ray!" I ran up to him and gave him a small hug, trying not to hurt him. A doctor walked in. "Ray and many other kids have to be hospitalized because of an incident that happened at the elementary. Other's weren't so lucky but he said we wanted to survive because of you, y/n." With that he walked out. I turned to ray and smiled. He put his hand on mine. "Thank you. I'm gonna stay here for the rest of the day. But I can't stay longer." He nodded. I stayed there the rest of the time with ray, telling him stories, telling him about my friends, and comforting him.

"Hey, I need to go but I'll try to come back tomorrow. I promise." I told ray. "Pinky promise? I need to be extra safe." He said. He giggled as I promised.

I started crying as I left. Seeing my own little brother in the hospital made feel like its my fault. I should have just stayed home with him. Im a horrible sibling.

When I got home I crawled onto my bed and covered myself with a blanket. My mom left us because of me, my dad killed himself because of mom leaving us, and ray was in the hospital because I sent him to school. It was all my fault.  I started shaking and crying. I heard my mom and dads voice.

Mistake

Mistake

Mistake

I pictured all of them together, except me. They looked so happy.
...

...

...

Was I going insane?

They looked so happy without me. I was going insane. I looked to my nightstand drawer. Should I?...no, I've been clean for a month now. I pull open the drawer and grabbed a pocket knife in there. I hesitated but I opened it and held in on my arm.

"im sorry."

I cut on both my arms. I closed the knife and threw it across my room. I started feeling dizzy. I hadn't realized it but I passed out.

I woke up on my floor with very noticeable scars on both my arms. I carefully picked up my phone. It was 30 minutes before school started. I wrapped my arms with bandages and got dressed. I put on a black t-shirt and ripped black jeans. I tucked my shirt in then put on a black belt. (NO EMO JOKES.)

I brushed my teeth and hair. I kept glancing at my arms. What ever. I grabbed my bag and left.

When I got to school I ignored everyone except teru. But I didn't see him anywhere. At lunch I was in the kitchen waiting for teru. When he walked in I instantly hugged him. "Hi dear!" He said. He let go of me and saw my arms. "Y/n..what happened?" He asked as he held my hands. I explained everything and he hugged me. "Im here for you y/n. You're ok, alright?" He said as he looked into my eyes. "Yeah..thank you." I kissed him then he got to cooking.