Part 11

"So when you- y/n, please focus on the lesson." Said Mrs. Yukizome.

I lifted my head up then looked at her. "Sorry Miss." I could hear Abby and hiyoko laughing so I gave her a death stare.

Once class ended I walked out and pulled Teruteru aside. "I really do not trust abby." I said while holding his arm. "Why not? She's very kind!" He replied. "Did you see what happened in class? She laughed at me for getting in trouble." Just then, abby walked up to us. "Hey Teru! Hello.. whats your name again?" She asked looking at me. I took my hand off of his arm but moved teru in front of me. "Its Y/n L/n." I said sternly. "Aw thats cute. Anyway me and my friends are going to a sandwich shop after school, wanna come teru?" She said patting his head. "No" me and teru both said in sync. "Oh thats a shame..what class are you guys going to? I'm going to math!" She said. "Geology." I said. "Geology" teru said after me. "Me and y/n have a lot of classes together!" Said teruteru. "Guys come on your gonna be late." Said Hajime. "Alright." I said to Hajime. I looked back at abby and walked to my next class. "Bye!" I heard teru say as he caught up to me.

"Goodbye for now everyone, enjoy your break!" Said Mrs. Yukizome. Its winter break. "Teruteru, I'm assuming your gonna go home to your siblings?" I asked him.

"No, they hate me so I'll just stay here for the break." He said looking up at me. "Well I'm going to pick up my brother so you ca-" someone interrupted me. "You can come home with me teru!" It was abby. "Please let y/n talk." He said moving a bit closer to me. "Like I was saying, I'm going to pick up my brother from kyoko's home so you can come with me. I don't mind." I said looking down at him. "That would be wonderful! He said looking back up at me.

I smiled then gave him a small nod. I looked back at abby who has an angry look on her face. "Sorry." I said before grabbing teru's hand and walking away.

As I was getting a few books from my dorm to take home, I felt a small tug on my sweater. "Whats your brothers name?" Asked teru. "His name is ray." I replied. I then realized something. "I left my geology book in class. Stay here." I said while walking to class to get it. When I walked in. No one else was in there but abby. I grabbed the book off my desk then walked over to her.

"Why are you here?" I asked her. "I stayed here because I knew you needed to come back here!" She said. I got confused then all of a sudden she punched me in the stomach. It caused me to drop my book and hold my stomach. "for such..a g-girly person, y-you sure can p-punch." I said struggling to laugh. "Thanks!" She said as she pushed me back. I fell onto someone then turned around. Holy shit this was amazing but It wasn't at the same time. It was Hiyoko. "Watch it pig barf!" She said as she pushed me with "force" against the wall. They both started laughing. I grabbed both of their heads then lightly hit them together.  "wow." Was all I said. I picked up my book then walked out of the classroom.

I had a bruise on my stomach, I gotta hand it to her that girl can punch. As I walked into my dorm teru looked at me. I was still holding on to my stomach so teruteru was worried. "What happened?" He said as he walked over to me. "Abby and Hiyoko. Thats what happened." I said as teru held my hand. "Did they hurt you? I can go get mikan!" I smiled at him. "That won't be necessary, I'm used to it." I said. He looked at me. "Used to it? Y/n, please tell me what's happening." He said putting his hand on my face. I blushed then put his hand down to his side, holding it. "Its ok. I promise I'm fine." He gave me a small nod. "Lets go." I let go of his hand and picked up my bag.

As we got out we saw abby and hiyoko. Abby saw me holding teru's hand then looked offended. She then blew a kiss to teru. Basic bitch. He looked over to abby then let go of my hand. "Hey teru! Did you finally leave he-" "why did you hurt her?" Teru said. Hiyoko gave me a death stare while abby looked shocked.
"I didn't hurt her." Said abby trying to defend herself. "She has a bruise on her stomach, why did you hurt her." He said basically demanding a response.
"We didn't give her that, Pig!" Hiyoko said to teru. "Oh honey she just has you wrapped around your finger!" Abby said as she put her hand on teruteru's face. He blushed a little but pushed her hand off him. "Tell me, abby. Why would you hurt y/n." He demanded an answer. Abby just huffed and walked off. "Tell anyone about this, your getting exposed." She pointed at me. "And you're dead meat." Hiyoko said, pointing at teru. Hiyoko walked away.

"YoUr GeTtInG eXpOsEd. Bitch like that's threatening." I said mocking Hiyoko. Teruteru laughed a tiny bit and so did I.
I was driving to Kirigiri's home, teruteru in the passenger seat. "Why do you hate abby? Besides what happened today." He asked. I didn't hesitate to tell him "she bullied me in middle school with her friends." I said. "She's a jerk and always has been one." I added. "Why did she bully you?" Asked teru. "She did that because I was myself. She didn't like me at all." I said. "I'm sorry that I trusted her." Said teruteru while looking out the window. I pulled into Kyoko's driveway then unbuckled my seatbelt. I put my hand on teru's face, making him look towards me.

"Its fine, you didn't know. Don't blame yourself." I said. I kissed his forehead, making him blush. I looked up and saw my little brother smiling holding Kyoko's hand at the door way. She smiled at me.

"Come on." I said to teru.

Hello! I'm gonna try to start making more chapters sooner so be expecting that :]