Part 9

Once we got to the classroom, I let go of teru's hand and opened the door. As soon as I stepped inside silence filled the room and I saw everyone starring at me. "Hey, hey!! Ibuki is sooo glad to see you guys!" Ibuki said, trying to get everyone to stop looking. She noticed people were still looking and started to play 'I squeezed out the baby but I have no Idea who the father is'. It got everyone's attention and they stopped looking at me. I grabbed a monster out of the case because this is ibuki's party, Of course there's gonna be monsters. I sat in the corner of the room and started to stare off.

Then teruteru came up to me. "Im bored, would you like to go do something else instead?~" I looked at him and shook my head yes.

Time skip brought to you by hat frogo

                  ////////////////////

We walked in and I closed my door. We both sat down on my bed. "What do you wanna do?" I asked while looking through one of my geology books. "Oh, I don't know~" (hornee little bi-) he moved closer to me and sat on my lap. I set my book down and looked at him and smiled. "You're so..pretty, y/n...I wonder what you would look like with no shirt on~" "take it off then~" He started blushing a lot and I just giggled. He put his hands  on my shoulders and  kissed me. He let go then started taking my shirt off. He put my shirt beside us. He stared at my chest then his nose started bleeding then quickly shook his head and looked at me. "Are you ok with this." I nodded and smiled again. Suddenly, I heard a knock at my door. Teru got off my lap and I quickly put my shirt back on and opened the door. "Why did you guys leaveee! Its boring without you guys." "Well Im tired and we have school tomorrow bye" I shut the door in her face and walked back to my bed. I sat down next to teru. "sorry about that." He nodded and I stood up and walked to my closet. I changed into a long t-shirt and shorts, again not caring teruteru was in the room. "see you tomorrow." He was about to leave but I stopped him. "Come back when your done changing." He nodded then walked out. He came back in a white shirt and his hair dow- HOLD ON HIS HAIR IS FUCKING CURLY?

ANYWAY- I laid down on my bed "come on apparently curly haired bit-" he stopped me by talking. "My hair has always been curly, Y/N." He laid down next to me, his head resting on my shoulder and he hugged me. I smiled then pulled my blanket over me and teru then hugged him back, his legs wrapping around my hip. "Goodnight, teru" I kissed his forehead then fell alseep.
————————————————————————
This was quite the chapter *f-boy face* ALSO SOMEONE FORCED ME TO DO THIS SO-