MMI-Welcome!

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

b l u r b

"You're staring at him again," Valentina sighs.

"Hm?" I responded, not catching on to what Valentina was inferring. She tugs on my arm and shakes her head, chuckling.

"You were staring at Mateo." She takes a sip of her coffee, looking up at me.

"I'm not," I reply, "I was just daydreaming in his direction, it's his fault for sitting there."

"Then why was there that look on your face just now?"

"What?" I turn to her and she raises an eyebrow, "What look, Val?"

"You look a certain way when you see him," Val pauses, to turn towards Mateo who was laughing at some joke Diego made, "You look at him as if he's some sort of new high-tech gun."

"And?"

Valentina sips her coffee, grinning at me, "You love guns."

Maliyah is a tough nut to crack. She was brought up for her shell to never crack, never to let anyone walk through the door that leads to her heart, which is why she vows to only fuck, never to open that door leading to a relationship. But Mateo has a way of doing things, he always manages to succeed in everything. When he finds that it might not be as easy to get into Maliyah's heart, he just breaks down the door leading to it.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

c a s t

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

w a r n i n g s

- if you really hate people hurting other people, yeah you might want to leave.

- a bit of swearing here and there.

- maybe smut, maybe not ;)

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

a  n o t e  f r o m  m e

- thank you so much for reading my book! It's pretty cool that you looked at it and said, 'hm..lemmi read this.' I PROMISE you will not be disappointed

- this isn't the first book i have published but i've about two or more down to be TOTALLY revamped (they weren't planned thoroughly which made me lose the plot)

- if there are ANY mistakes please don't hesitate to point them out in the comments, or dm me!

-this book is NOT  a fan-fic and I do not own the pictures. I've only used them for my imagination throughout the story, for describing facial features, ect.

- english is kinda, but like not my first language. (i was born in an english speaking country but i grew up surrounded by my language) so if there are any  mistakes with my grammar, don't be shy and point it out :)

-[24/01/22] this book is going through rewrites so if things don't make sense, don't worry, just a couple of holes I need to patch up!

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

t h i n g s   t o  k n o w  a b o u t  t h e  l e a d i n g  c h a r a c t e r s

- yes. they'll make stupid decisions that will make you wanna throw your brand-new phone across the room, BUT THIS IS HOW THEY PROGRESS PEOPLE. 

- character development baby ;)

- and a lot of laughs.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

s o... w h a t  n o w?

-well, all i have to say.. is GO READ RN!!

-enjoy, and don't forget to vote and comment on each chapter!

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

- started planning: thurs, 11th feb 2021

-started writing: thurs, 18th feb 2021

-finished writing: fri, 05, mar 2021

-finished publishing: sun, 21st march 2021

-started rewriting: 24/01/22

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃