Chapter Four

Chapter 4- g u n s  a n d  k n i v e s

"You and Mateo fucked already?!" Valentina shouts, while we sit in the hall waiting for our group to be called up

"You and Mateo fucked already?!" Valentina shouts, while we sit in the hall waiting for our group to be called up. A few stares are sent our way but I ignore them, continuing my conversation with Val.

"Why don't you say it a bit louder, I'm sure Canada didn't hear you." I roll my eyes, getting a bit impatient with the trials.

Today is the Trials, basically if you fuck this thing up just kiss your dreams a goodbye. It's to evaluate how well you work with your chosen speciality and you face the same situation you would face in real life. I and Mateo are both meant to partner up and work together since we're both assassins but he's sat some rows behind me with the boys. Maybe having sex had made things between us even more...homey? But as long as it doesn't get in the way of today, I could care less.

"No but like seriously, already?!" Valentina squeals but quieter this time.

"Yes, already." Valentina gasps and pats my back letting out a laugh, as she does so, a group comes out with brooding looks on their faces.

They probably didn't do well, and I should be feeling bad for them but a grin appears on my face knowing that we won't have to work super hard to get our spots.

"I knew it!" Valentina whisper-shouts, "The way you looked so dazed this morning and the way your legs were quaking, I just so knew it." I turn to her with a confused look on face and she winks.

I did not know the girl could just read me like that. And I'm now scared of ever lying to her.

"Shut up." I mutter and Valentina laughs.

"It seems like little Mal has a crush hm?" She nudges me and I shake my head, already feeling my face heat up.

"That's stupid it was just sex."

"Love is such an open door for you two." Val says before a woman comes out reading something from her clipboard.

"I'll rather keep it closed." She laughs, and looks up towards the woman.

"Um, The Sexy, Ravishing, Awsome, People, group? Could we uh...have you now?" A couple of laughs come from the people remaining in the hall and I shoot a glare towards Diego, vividly remembering saying not to put that as our name this morning.

He winks and blows an air kiss making me laugh silently before following the lady into the room.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

Okay, but why didn't anyone tell me the supervisor would be so...hot. Like seriously, everytime he was to go over the rules for both groups that were in here, the little girl down in my pants clenched all the time.

He was that hot. That. Hot.

"Quit looking at him like that." Mateo whispered while the guy was showing us how to use the safe bell just in case anything goes wrong.