Chapter Eight

chapter 8-p l e a s e

Sienna had shown us to our rooms and gave me a handful of dresses to pick from for the gala, but I as well as Valentina was having a hard time on having time on picking a dress that actually looked good on us

"What about this one?" She walked out in a bright blue sleeveless dress that had clutched her tall figure and was loose down from the hip. I think both she and myself knew that this was the dress for her.

"Definitely." I grin and she nods, quickly running out of my room to go put her dress in her room. I had tried every black dress that was here but some either revealed too less or revealed too little. I spread the dresses along my bed and one had only just caught my eye, it wasn't black which I didn't like but it was a bright red colour and it looked like it would fit me properly.

I walked over to the mirror, standing in front of it and put my legs through first before pulling up. I tried to get the zip at the back but I couldn't move it up obviously because my arms don't work that way.

A knock came from the door and I had hoped it was Val but instead Mateo showed up behind it. "Hey, could you help with this thing?" He nods and walks over towards me, looking at me through the mirror.

"Have you gone to a Gala before?" His fingers briefly make contact with my exposed back and I suck in a breath, trying to ignore the sexual tension in the room.

"Nope," I shake my head as he pulls the zipper up slowly, "Too busy for them," He laughs, making eye contact with me through the mirror.

"What are you doing that makes you so busy?" He pulls up the zipper again, but I can tell he's trying to delay it but asking me questions, not that I mind.

"Killing people I guess." He pulls up the zipper fully and makes eye contact through the mirror again. A smile creeps on his lips and he takes my hair out of its bun letting it fall by my waist.

"I seriously don't understand how you can't go to Gala's when you look like this," I let out a chuckle and he slowly lowers his head down behind my ear, still making contact with me.

"No, but seriously, this dress is turning me on," He kisses my sweet spot, making me gasp out, "Alot." He began to suck on it, while bringing his hands towards the zipper of my dress, pulling it down and allowing it to fall to the ground exposing my underwear.

He moves his mouth down my neck, sucking it slowly with a moan escaping my mouth. My eyes open looking back towards the mirror where Mateo is still looking at me but his hand slowly moves down towards my pants. He slips his hands through and my breath gets quicker with anticipation. His fingers go down to my clit and he massages it in a circular motion making me throw my head back with my breaths becoming heavier and heavier. He speeds up his pace and my hands instinctively grabs his arm trying to hold in my moans. My knees almost want to give out now but he thrusts his two fingers unexpectedly making me moan out loudly. His fingers go slowly, almost trying to tease me before quickening his pace and I could no longer hold in my moans as they filled the room.