Chapter Twenty-Five

chapter 25- f a t e 

Three hours till Maliyah's birthday

Lorenzo had now put a fucking birthday heart on me that little children would wear on their birthday and made sure to put a time counting down to my birthday, making it tick very loudly.

He had left the lights on and I was sure that my underwear was for show but I could care less about that, what I was more concerned about is why Igor isn't personally coming out probably saying some words that he would hope to break me.

I was about to drift off to sleep but then there was a little bit of commotion coming from behind the door and I snapped my head up, watching the door open to only be horribly blessed with Lorenzo's ugly smirk which I had grown accustomed to for the past couple of days. It didn't take long till I took notice of the man that was standing right beside him.

He stepped out of the shadows, revealing his black hair and an evil smile which had to be replaced with a couple of golden and silver teeth obviously thinking he must have done a fashion trend or something. I felt myself cringe at the man who was meant to be my father but now had me caged up like I'm absolutely nothing. And I really feel like I'm nothing, after what Mateo had said I can't get his face out of my head and I have tried so hard to forget about him, but just knowing he exists is so overwhelming, but I can't afford to think about him, I definitely don't want him to be my last thought before I die.

"She really is my daughter," He steps closer to me, examining my features but his eyes showed no remorse, no pity, just evil, "It's a shame you have to leave so soon, I'm sure if the circumstances were different my we would've had much fun together, hm?" He gets closer invading my own personal space and I could feel myself fill up with disgust and anger. I spat at him and he blinked, wiping it away and laughing. "You're just like your mother, always spitting at people as if it's going to do shit, it's a shame I had to kill her early though, she wouldn't have minded having a threesome with her daughter wouldn't she?"

"You're a fucking rat, do not ever talk about my mother like that!" Lorenzo laughed in the background while Igor raised an eyebrow. "You're such a stupid, little man, what you're doing is so wrong and you have no idea how much fucking pain she went through when you stole her sister," He looked like his buttons was about to pop so I continued talking, "I bet your fucking willy is so fucking short which is probably one of the other reasons why my mother went off with the money--"

"Continue that sentence and I won't hesitate to kill that child in your stomach before killing you," He cuts me off, my eyes widening and he smirks, knowing that I had probably never known till now.

I thought we had used a condom, hell that wouldn't matter because I was using birth control. I can feel myself trying to blink back the tears but the Igor sits on the table where they had just put food to tempt me. "I don't necessarily condone sex before marriage you know? We might have to do a little abortion for you, right Lorenzo?" We both looked towards Lorenzo who was now holding a whip and I struggled under the chains that were holding me down, but it was no use, he was already prancing over to me sending the whip down to my stomach where the baby would grow. He sent another whip back down there and my cry filled the room, dying down with my sobs.