Chapter Nine

chapter 9- f u c k i n g c i n d e r e l l a

 We got in an eight seater car and I decided to sit in the back knowing that Mateo would follow

We got in an eight seater car and I decided to sit in the back knowing that Mateo would follow. Diego was pretty much invested in talking to Sienna and Luca was pretty much obsessed with Sebastian at this point where you could already see a future with them.

I turned back to Mateo who was looking out of the window. His jaw kept clenching and unclenching and his muscles almost looked like the wanted to pop out of his suit. "Are you okay?" I asked him and he nodded, not turning towards me.

"You know I'd really like a worded answer instead of you nodding, makes it seem like you have something more on your mind," I continued and he turned to me with pure anger written on his face.

"You want a worded answer? I'll give you a worded answer." He leaned in close, almost nose touching and whispered, "I'm not fine because I don't like the way Lorenzo is looking at you, I didn't like the way he kissed your hands at the door, and I definitely don't like the way he looks at you with only pure lust shown in his eyes." He moved back towards his seat and my annoyance was bubbling above the charts right now. He was angry only because someone had looked at me a certain way?

"You're one of the most stupid fuckers I've ever met in my life, does that even make sense? To be jealous when we aren't even together like that?" I respond back to him, my voice now clear with anger.

"Oh! Please tell me Maliyah, what are we exactly? How does that give me much of a reason to not be jealous?!" Mateo shouted back at me making Diego and Sienna turn around, probably enjoying the show being put in front of them.

"You don't get to be jealous because we just fuck! Nothing more, nothing less. Just because I let you have your way with me doesn't mean you could think of this as something more Mateo, pull your pants up."

"Okay, we're here. Remember to--"

I didn't listen to the rest of Lorenzo's speech as I got out of the car, trying to stop myself from potentially turning into Hulk and throwing that car over to Mars. We had parked in the back since we aren't actually invited to this thing, we just need to see if they'll strike here tonight since it's a perfect place for the women to blossom around here.

I was about to open the back door but a hand stopped me and I turned around to see Mateo looking down at me smirking. "I don't mind being fuck buddies, but you can't exactly leave since you're kinda my partner here." I sigh and roll my eyes, opening the door and walking through with Mateo following behind.

"We're in the hall now." Diego calls from the earpiece while I and Mateo still try to find our ways through the hallways.

"I'm in." Val says and I spot a few people walking and conversing which means that we're close by. I walked in their direction and we were soon face to face with the giant hall in front of us.