Chapter Ten

chapter 10- I n  a n d  o u t

I could feel slaps going from my right to left cheek while I kept slipping in and out of consciousness, only seeing Mateo's blurry figure and a couple of people standing behind him

I could feel slaps going from my right to left cheek while I kept slipping in and out of consciousness, only seeing Mateo's blurry figure and a couple of people standing behind him. My eyes start to close off but before I'm able, someone slaps me so fucking hard that I'm sure everyone in America would've been able to hear it.

My eyes snap open and Valentina crouches in front of me, grinning. She offers her hand and I take it, managing to haul myself on my feet. The people who were locked in the room were now being escorted by Lorenzo.

"Gee, I didn't actually think that would work," Diego comments, and I only just realize that Valentina had slapped me but before I could manage to get my hands on her she had already run off, following Lorenzo.

"You okay Mal?" Diego asks while still holding Sienna's hand and I look at her and she seems to be on the phone with someone, looking at the bodies on the floor.

"No, I'm alright because having your head smashed into a wall is an amazing feeling." Mateo laughs and Diego lets out a grunt in response to my sarcasm. Sienna gets off the phone and looks at us.

"Some of the men are only unconscious but we're going to take them in for questioning. Well done you two, Gio was right. Do what you need to do and meet us in the car downstairs." Before I could ask her what she means she walks off with Diego who pinches her bum on the way downstairs, giggling.

"I personally think we deserve a reward after that," Mateo grabs my attention, grinning and I know exactly what he means.

"Most definitely." We both walk into the room where they were previously being kept hostage and immediately I close the door, he traps his lips with mine pushing me against the door and locking it with his free hand. He seeks acceptance and I open my mouth for his tongue to mold with mine as if he's been dreading this all night. He removes his mouth making me let out a whine but he starts to suck on my neck making me clutch his hair trying to hold in my moans.

"Don't hold it in Mal." And with that my moans fill the room, probably loud enough to hear from downstairs. He began to slip his fingers underneath my dress and pushed them through my pants, rubbing on my clit. I let out a loud moan and I could feel my legs already about to give out. He puts more pressure on it and I grip his arm feeling the pleasure starting to build up. I don't even know how it's possible but he puts even more pressure, now rubbing it faster and harder. I finally realize and my moans are already as loud as it is so Mateo crashes his lips on me, while moving his finger into my pussy.

He doesn't waste any time going slow, he immediately pushed his fingers in and out making it hard for me to respond back with his kisses. I reach my third orgasm today and as I do so, Mateo turns me around, propping on all fours and pulling my dress up to my waist. He rips my lace panties off and I turn to him with a menacing glare. "Those were my good ones!" He laughs and I'm about to complain when he thrusts unexpectedly into me and I can immediately feel myself clench around his length, "Fuck..Mal, you're so beautiful," My heart almost melts but that moment is soon over when he begins to speed his pace, gripping my waist while it collides with his chest.