Chapter Thirteen

chapter 13- I  n e e d  y o u

"Did you see him do something?" Sienna whispers as if someone is going to hear us from the car

"I-i saw him taking off the rope of the other guy, he looked like he was helping him out?" I say but it comes out more of a question, I only saw a bit but I could've sworn I saw him taking it out of the guys hand.

Valentina was about to speak up but the car door next to me opens and Lorenzo smiles, looking at us as if nothing has happened. I look towards Sienna and Val who only look back to me before looking back at Lorenzo. I immediately take out my gun and point it towards his head.

"How the fuck did you get out of there?" I ask trying to shove off the confusement out of my tone.

"Relax bella, you accidently locked me in there, and I just used the spare key I had," I can see the pools of lies swimming in his eyes and I look at Sienna and Val who look like they've believed him.

"You're lying, I saw you taking out his rope," Lorenzo laughs and he takes out a pocket knife which he then drops on the car seat and hops in next to me.

He looks towards Sienna and Valentina who had lowered their weapons, obviously believing him. "He was trying to escape with the knife," He gestured to the knife which he now had in his hands, "So I took it off of him and tied his rope back, which is when you entered so it made it look like I was helping him." I still don't believe him, I'm sure of what I saw, I knew he was doing anything but tying the rope together.

"Maybe you saw something else Val, it is pretty dark in those rooms," Valentina turns back to the front and Sienna nods while starting the car and driving off. He's lying to them, it wasn't that dark in the room. I could see everything clearly, he was taking the rope off. I know he was.

I could feel something poking my side and I shifted uncomfortably till I looked down and I saw Lorenzo pointing the same fucking knife in the side of my stomach. He pulled out his phone and typed something and then gestured for me to look at it.

I didn't do it but when he pushed it in deeper I surrendered, pulling out my phone to see a message from him.

Enzo: Tell anyone else what you saw in that room and I'll make sure this knife will find its way somewhere deeper in one of your friends. You're lucky you made it out there alive bella. 

My eyes widened at the message and I looked at Sienna and Valentina who were happily talking and then I looked back to Lorenzo who winked and pushed the knife deeper in which I'm sure would've made a cut by now before pulling it back  and tucking it in my pocket.

I turned back to the window conflicted on that I should do now, I can't tell anyone in that house because I know Lorenzo will have his eyes on my back at all times now but I can't let him get away with whatever he's doing because I know whatever he's planning is going to be more than what he's done in there.