Chapter Three (0.5) [EDITED 29/05/22]

I feel something warm hit my face, so I grabbed the closest thing nearest to me and used it to cover my face

"Can I have my arm back, please?" A deep voice called from behind me. Directly behind me. It took my brain to process my thoughts before my eyes snapped right open, yet I was staring right into an arm.

I fucked Mateo last night. I fucked Mateo last night, and he's still here. Right behind me. Asking for his arm back.

"Oh my god," My words were rushed as I quickly jumped out of the bed that we had shared, pulling the duvet with me to cover my body.

"What the-" Mateo quickly rose from the bed as he looked around in confusion before his eyes landed on me. Then down to the duvet that I had wrapped around my torso and then back up to my face. "Maliyah, what the fuck are you doing?"

My heart was drumming right against my ribs, and as I wasn't quite sure of the entire reason, I assumed it had something to do with Mateo lying stark naked on my bed with part of his come on splayed on his chest.

I wasn't quite sure why I was feeling like this. I wasn't quite sure what I was feeling, but it wasn't the same rebelling part of me that I was feeling yesterday. That 'rebelling' part of me which thought that sleeping with your teammate would be a good idea.

Obviously that part of me was still quite underdeveloped.

I cleared my throat and took an extra step back just to put as much distance as possible. "You should, uh-" I cleared my throat once again, "you should go. Like now."

Mateo's chest rose and then fell heavily, and I tried my best not to stare like a sex-deprived creep, but it was easier said than done. I was the one who had practically pounced on the man last night, yet here I was trying to keep myself from jumping his bones all over again.

"Oh." Is the only thing Mateo says before getting off the bed, and then he stretched, giving me a full beautiful view of his bum.

I watch as his muscles in his arms flex while the memories flicker right through me and instead of having a permanent place in my brain, it zaps right down between my legs. I shouldn't have slept with him last night.

But I don't regret it. Even though I shouldn't have done it. I don't regret it because all I remember is his large hands sliding around every inch, nook, and cranny of my body, and I remember how much I loved it. I think, I loved it to the point it became my addiction, even if it were for a couple of hours.

I quickly rip my eyes away from his back and to the floor in an attempt to at least stop looking at him so I wouldn't get any more provocative thoughts about him, but it didn't work. Because all I remembered is how those same fingers, that he was fisting through his messy bed hair, fit inside of me.

"Fuck my finger, Mal," Mateo whispered to me, "Squeeze yourself around my fucking finger. Use me like your fucking toy."

"So, this is it?" Mateo snaps me out of my thoughts, but he wasn't quick enough to keep me from clenching my thighs together.