Chapter Three [REWRITTEN 24/01/22]

chapter 3- s e x u a l l y  f r u s t r a t e d [REWRITTEN]

chapter 3- s e x u a l l y f r u s t r a t e d [REWRITTEN]

*this has changed a hella lot from what it used to be, it now includes the smut between Mal and Mateo*

I couldn't read her.

It was like she had closed off her emotions from the world and locked them up in a cage far, far away from this world. She stared at me but her face didn't show any emotion. She only had a vibe around her which scared people off, though it only wanted me to get to know her more.

She was dressed in full black clothing, matching her hair. It was only her eyes that weren't a black colour, but it was close enough. Diego snapped us both out of our trances, thankfully, else I wouldn't have been able to hold myself responsible for my further actions.

I kept thinking about the way her name rolled off her tongue; Maliyah...it didn't sound like she was Spanish or anything, but still...it would be a nice name that would roll right off my tongue while our chests would be heaving, sweat beading on both of our foreheads, her nails carving her initials into my back. Oh fuck

"He's so whipped." I can feel Diego's breath on my neck, and I turn around to see the two of them grinning at me.

Valentina and Maliyah have both been locked up in their rooms together and haven't come out since the whole Diego incident. The air is still clear, but it's obvious Valentina is still angry.

"What?" I ask them, taking a seat on the couch and pulling out my phone to check out my timetable for tomorrow.

"You know, I think she's dating someone already." Sebastian comments, sitting down next to me. But I pretend like I can't hear them. Of course, Maliyah is taken already, like come on, who wouldn't fall in love with her?

But I couldn't help but feel something bubble up inside of me, jealousy? Anger? Whatever it is, it is not something that I'm welcoming.

I cleared my throat and pretended that I totally wasn't listening to their conversation. Maliyah is sexy—big deal. Her love life isn't exactly going to help me graduate intern year, is it?

"She said that they have good sex with each other." Diego suddenly comments, which seems to strike a chord. I don't understand how any of this is relevant, and why they are talking about an important detail of someone's life with a bunch of strangers we had just met a couple of hours ago. Diego ruffles my hair and then sinks into the chair, putting an arm around my neck.

"Just admit it," Sebastian sat in one of the chairs beside us, going through his phone too, "I think he's in love already, I totally would be too."

"Maybe, Mateo has nice manners and knows how to keep it in his pants, respectfully," I suddenly speak up, not preying my eyes away from my phone.

"Maybe not." Diego disagrees with me.

"Or maybe, I don't appreciate the fact you two are talking about my life like it's the latest gossip magazine." I retorted and they both laughed, soon setting into small chatter. But even as I was distracted, my mind wandered over to the tall woman who had strutted away to her room, her smile seeming to light up the room.