Chapter 24

Before Kai could so much as blink, all the men surrounding him suddenly charged forward and grabbed him before he could get away. The man in the fancy top hat chuckled and walked forward, grabbing Kai's chin tightly as he examined his face. He licked his lips as if the brunette was a tasty meal and Kai wanted nothing more than to kick him in the face. The man then ran a hand through Kai's hair and Kai attempted to pull away. However, the two men holding him tightened their grip, preventing him from escaping.

The two thugs laughed at his useless struggles until he ran out of energy and sagged slightly in their hold.

The man suddenly clicked his fingers and the small crowd of thugs parted for someone to walk forward. Kai's amber eyes widened in terror when he saw Morro walk forward with a smug grin on his face.

"Hello, my beautiful rose." Morro purred as he bent down for a kiss, only to jump back when Kai spat in his face.

"STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME YOU DISGUSTING RAPIST!" Kai screamed as loud as he could, only to yelp in pain when Morro suddenly slapped him in the face.

"Is that any way to talk to the father of your child?" He asked with a playful pout.

"Jokes on you, you sick fuck, I took the pill after so go fuck a pig!" Kai bellowed in rage, just that flame burnt out when everyone, even Morro, suddenly burst out laughing.

"Must not have worked baby, 'cause I just got the results from the tests the Ninja gave you and they all say you're pregnant." He laughed and Kai paled in horror.

"N-No... y-you're lying!" He cried in disbelief as another man stepped forward. The man had dark skin and a silver eyepatch and was holding a letter that he handed to Morro.

"Cryptor here managed to hack their computer and found the results." He smirked and showed them to Kai. His eyes widened in horror and filled with fresh tears when he realized that Morro was telling the truth about the positive pregnancy tests. He was carrying this vile monster's offspring. Morro had raped him and impregnated him. All Kai wanted to do was curl up in a hole and die, but Morro started talking again.

"I'm hurt that you tried to prevent our baby from being conceived, but it's happened now and you and I can be a perfect family with our little baby." He grinned, but that grin suddenly dropped. "But you need to learn to respect and worship me, as your future husband and father of our baby, and that's where my old friend Iron Baron comes in." He explained and the man in the top hat stood at his side.

"It will be my pleasure, Morro." Iron Baron chuckled, not taking his eyes off the brunette.

"You see, Iron Baron here owns a business similar to Chen's." Morro continued. "He's in the human trafficking and training business; he takes some of the more... problematic workers Chen and other strip club workers and whips them into shape, literally." He laughed and Kai felt like throwing up. "Sometimes he even sells them to a few associates, like me, but I'm just paying him to train you since I already own you." He smirked as he rubbed Kai's currently flat stomach.

"Get your hands off me!" Kai screamed but this time Iron Baron slapped him on the side of his face.

"Don't you dare speak to your master and fiance like that!" He snarled. "I see we're going to have much work to do to break you in properly."

"Remember, I want no scars on my future bride and I don't want a man to actually penetrate him," Morro said. "I want mine to be the only cock he feels."

"That will make my job harder." Iron Baron warned but Morro just shrugged.

"I'm paying you a damn lot of money to train him, so do what I say!" He snapped and Iron Baron nodded.