Chapter 3: The Heists

A/N: My dogs up top. The dark brown one is Onyx and light brown is Harley. She looks possessed.

Jade's POV

"Hey Jade.", Jesy says biting into her chocolate. "Why are you always earring candy?", I ask. "Cravings. I've recently stopped smoking and I eat junk to help me ignore the need to smoke.", she answers. "Or, you could chew a toothpick. Seems cliche but I hear it helps.", I say reaching into my locker to grab one. She sticks one between her teeth and nods as Perrie walks up to us. "Have you guys seen Leigh? I had some ideas about the you know what.", Perrie says walking up to us. I shake my head no and Jesy hums. Leigh walks up to us while looking down at her laptop before bumping into Jesy and staring off into space and her eyes turn purple.

"What did you see?", Jesy asks holding the toothpick between her fingers. "I closed my eyes before I saw anything. I didn't want to invade your privacy.", Leigh answers still looking down at her laptop. "Today, is Valentine's Day, the day when the museum is the most crowded, which is perfect for us to get away. It's full of people, fingerprints are everywhere, and the cameras are easy.", she says showing us her laptop. "What are you guys talking about?", one of Perrie's friends questions. Leigh shuts her laptop and we turn to face her. "Nothing T, I'll be over in a sec.", Perrie answers waving. She walks away making all of us sigh in relief before looking back to Leigh.

"You've been practicing your mirages right?", she asks Jesy. "I can hold them for about ten minutes now.", she answers. "How long can you keep someone under a charm?", she asks Perrie. "About five minutes. It takes a lot of focus.", Perrie answers. "Can you make people feel emotions that aren't yours?", she asks me. "I think so. It's kinda hard.", I answer. "You four, class, now.", the teacher says poking his head out the door. "You don't have to be cranky.", I mumble. "What was that Thirlwall?", he asks. "I said you didn't have to be cranky. But what to expect from a middle aged man with two kids and a wife that doesn't respect him?", I say. My hand flies to cover my mouth as he looks at me in shock.

"Why did you say that?", Perrie questions. "I don't know. It's like my mouth stopped responding to my brain.", I answer in shock. "Detention immediately. Your parents will hear about this.", he says pointing towards the door. Out of the corner of my eye, I see Jesy whisper something to Leigh who passes it onto Perrie. Jesy takes a can of spray paint out of her bag and runs down the hall spraying lockers. Leigh takes a marker and scribbles on the portraits on the walls. Perrie takes a bottle of water and dumps it on the teacher. "All four of you, detention!", he yells. They slap each other's palms and step into the room with me. "Why did you guys do that? You'll get in trouble.", I say.

"No talking.", the lady at the desk says. "Because we're going to sneak out and get to that museum.", Jesy answers. The lady leaves and Perrie walks over to the window and pushes it open before motioning to us. We all climb out and I shut it behind me. "We suit up and drive to the museum. When we're there, we walk in and grab what we need then get out.", Jesy says unzipping her jacket. We all take off our over clothes leaving us in our suits and I climb into my car. "Hello beautiful. It's been so long.", I say running my fingers over the wheel. "Welcome back Jade.", Sarah, my cars computer says. "Deactivate stealth mode.", I say pulling out the parking lot. Yellow lights fill the inside of the car and I grin as I speed up. "Pull around back.", Perrie says letting down her window.

I give a quick thumbs up and turn behind the museum before climbing out of my car. We walk around to the front and I slip up the mask attached to my suit and pull my hood up. I walk around looking at stuff until Jesy walks by and gently nudges my side. Perrie and walk up to the two guards and I tap the mans shoulder. "Don't you feel a little tired? Like you could fall asleep on the spot.", I say lowly. He yawns and collapses into my arms just as the man Perrie's talking to does the same. We leave their bodies in a nearby janitors closet and I give Leigh a nod. She touches her gloved finger to the glass box and blanks out. "When I give you the signal, make the mirage.", she say looking to Jesy.