Chapter 4: The Rascals

A/N: That's all the stuff I forgot to include and their jackets up top.

Perrie's POV

"Are you replacing us?", Lauren asks. "What are you talking about?", I question already annoyed. "You've been hanging out with those social rejects and not us.", Taylor says. "You wanna say that to my face?", Jesy questions stepping forward. Jade puts an arm out in front of her and Jesy rolls her eyes and puts a toothpick in her mouth. "No I'm not replacing you. I'm making friends.", I say. "But you barely hang out with us. We want to hang out with our best friend.", Lauren says. "Listen, how about we go shopping this weekend.", I suggest. "We're doing something this weekend.", Jade says. "Right, ok after school. We meet here then go to the mall.", I sigh. "Oh, before I forget, I got you guys something.", Jesy says handing the three of us a bag.

"If this is another pie in a box, I'm hurting you.", Leigh says digging through it. I open mine and see a leather baseball jacket that's rose gold and black. "You got us matching jackets?", I question. "Check the back.", Jesy says. I turn it around and see my name embroidered on the back in a cursive rose gold stitching. "Can I hug you?", I question. She opens her arms with a nod and I squeeze her. "You still have super strength.", she whispers. I let her go and she sucks in a breath and I slip on the jacket. "You guys like them? There was this discount, four for fifty bucks.", she says pulling out her own. "They're great. Thanks Jesy.", Jade smiles putting her hands in her jacket pocket.

"We have detention. Let's get moving.", Leigh says walking away. "I thought you had detention yesterday?", Lauren says. "We snuck out so now we have a weeks worth. I'll be in third period, don't wait up for me.", I say walking into the detention room. "So are we actually staying here today?", Leigh questions. "I don't even more detention so it looks like it.", Jesy sighs putting her feet up on the desk. I look at her side profile as she chews on a toothpick and scrolls through her phones. "Take a picture, it'll last longer blondie.", she chuckles not looking up. I pull out my phone and take a quick picture making her look at me. "Did you actually take a picture of me?", she asks. "I did. And I intend to do it to all of you.", I answer. I flip the camera around and take a picture of Jade who looked up from a book just in time.

"Really Perrie? And did the flash need to be on?", she questions rubbing her eyes. "I told Jesy I'd take pictures of all of you. Leigh, heads up.", I say pointing the camera in her direction. She brushes her hair out of her face and smiles and I take the picture. "Send me that, I look good.", Jesy says peeking over my shoulder. "Give me your number and I could do that.", I say handing my phone to her.  She types her number in and hands it back to me. "Give me you twos number as well.", I say passing my phone back to Jade who passed it to Leigh when she was finished. "I'm gonna put us all in a group chat.", I say doing it.

"I've got you all saved as Bad ass, Beanie Kid, and Loser.", I say. "I know which one I am.", Jade says. "Well what do you have us as?", I question. "The Blonde, Raccoon lover, and Delinquent.", she answers. "Why am I called Delinquent?", Jesy questions. "That was my first impression.", Jade shrugs. "Well, I have Ditsy, Nerd, and Weirdo.", Jesy says pointing to each of us. "I'm not ditsy.", I protest. "And Jade has big boobs.", Jesy scoffs. "Don't bring my small breast into this.", Jade says. "I'm fine with Weirdo.", Leigh shrugs. "What do you have us as?", Jade asks looking over to her. "Hot Head, Hottie Edwards, and Smart Ass.", she answers. "I'm a hottie.", I laugh.

"I don't like how all of your contact names for me have something to do with me being a nerd.", Jade says. "Well all of yours have something to do with me being a bad ass. You'll be fine.", Jesy shrugs. "I'm surprised that you're all still here. Sneaking out seems to be your new hobby.", the principal says walking in. "Why get more detention when we already have a weeks worth of it? Pretty stupid to me.", I say with a small shrug. All of a sudden, a girl walks through the door and all of our attention turns to her. Long wavy brown hair, soft brown eyes, and the most amazing butt that is getting hugged by her jeans. "Ms.Cabello, nice of you to finally join us.", the principle says.