Chapter 11: Cat Leigh

Leigh's POV

The others had gone out to go grocery shopping for the base. They invited me to tag along but I wanted to take a cat nap so I stayed behind. I run my nails over the material of the couch I'm laying on and frown at the odd texture. I scratch it harder making it tear and the cotton pokes out. I scratch it more and a hole appears in the couch. I smile at the mess before looking around and seeing more room for mess. I look down at my nails and see they need to be filed down any way. I usually have Jade do it since she calms me down the best but she's been busy so I guess I'll have to do it my self. The pillows are the first to go, feathers going everywhere with some even getting in my hair.

I leave the couch cushions in tatters as I move to the sides and start scratching. "Leigh-Leigh! We're back. I got a new nail fi-the couch!", Jade says rushing over. I spit out some cotton and I feel cold water hit my face. "Bad cat.", Jesy says. I try to shield my face and just end up getting my shirt wet so I run away from it. I run to Perrie for cover and she just pushes me back towards Jesy. "That's my napping couch and you ruined it.", she says folding her arms. I hiss when I feel the water on me again and try to dodge it. "I had just bought a scratching post and you fuck up the couch.", Jade sighs. "We do have magic smart ass.", I say. She takes the spray bottle from Jesy and sprays me in the face making me jump and try to get it off.

Jesy uses magic to fix the couch and I continue trying to make my face dry. "I told you the spray bottle would work.", Perrie says. "Come here asshole, I still have to file your nails.", Jade says grabbing me by the shirt. I stick my nails into the ground, still upset about being sprayed and swipe at her leg. It's a cat thing. "That does it.", she says walking away. I sit back down on the fixed couch and look over at Jesy. "Fine! Get over here.", she says. I smile and lay my head in her lap and she starts running her fingers through it.

Jade's POV

The real reason we went to the store was to get a bunch of cat products for Leigh. We wanted to see if they all worked but she couldn't know that. I dig through a bag and find the cat nip. I put it in the toy that comes with it and walk back into the lounge where I left Leigh with Jesy. "I got you something Leigh.", I say tossing it to her. She catches it with ease and sniffs it. "What's in it? Smells good.", she questions licking it. "Just enjoy it.", I grin patting her shoulder. She tries to shake out the rest of it and Jesy looks up at me. I hold up the bag and she laughs. "Why are you laughing? She just got shot.", Leigh questions. "She died dramatically.", Jesy shrugs. I sit down on the other end of the couch and wait for the magic to happen.

About fifteen minutes later, Leigh finishes all the cat nip and tosses the toy in one of the many toy bins she has. "What was that stuff Jade? It's really good.", she questions. "It's a special cat treat. You can only have some more tomorrow though, too much isn't good for you.", I say. Another few minutes go by and she starts to get more jittery. "Seriously Jade, what did you give me?", she questions. "Cat nip.", I smirk. "You gave me weed?", she questions. "Cat weed.", I correct. "Why would you-do that?", she questions becoming more calm. "You destroyed the couch nugget, we needed to mellow you out.", I say patting her stomach. Her foot kicks a little and her eyes flutter. "I can hear shapes and colors.", she says with a slow giggle. Jesy looks over to me questioningly and back down at Leigh.

"How much did you give her?", she questions. "I gave her like, twice the regular amount. She's a large cat so I thought more would be better but uh, she's high now. But we get to keep the couch for a little longer.", I say doing jazz hands. Leigh grabs hold of one of my hands and presses a kiss to the back of it. "You are mine, and so is she, and so is the blonde.", she says pointing to me and Jesy. "I heard, the blonde, and felt my presence needed.", Perrie says walking in. "We gave Leigh cat nip and now she's high because Jade gave her too much.", Jesy says as Leigh muzzles into her neck. "What's she doing?", Perrie questions as Leigh starts looking at her.

"Guys, she's doing the thing.", Jesy says looking down. Perrie and I look to her to see Leigh doing the hand thing to mark territory. "So she was serious.", I chuckle. "But she's doing it to my boobs. It actually feels quite nice.", Jesy says. "Her hands are really sweaty.", she comments after a few seconds. Leigh eventually stops before climbing into my lap and doing the same thing to my stomach. She pulls Perrie down onto the couch and does the same thing to her breast. "I can smell your boobs.", Leigh says putting her hand in Perrie's shirt. "Naughty girl.", the blonde says smacking her hand away.

Leigh starts humming to herself and walks over to the basket and picks out a blue ball of yarn that she starts rolling around on the floor. "How long does that stuff last?", Jesy questions. "Four hours.", I answer.

Jesy's POV

We continue to watch Leigh play with the yarn before she kicks it away uninterested and plops back down on the couch. "I should probably file her nails while she can't complain about it.", Jade says taking one of her hands. She starts to file them and Leigh lays contently with her head in my lap as I pat her stomach gently. Her eyes close and her tongue pokes out making the three of us coo. "Why can't she be like this all the time?", Perrie questions. A soft purring noise starts to come from Leigh and we all suck in a breath of excitement. "She purrs too.", I say happily. Her eyes open from the noise and she stares up at me. "Who's a cute little high cat?", I say scratching her head. She purrs louder when I get to a certain spot and wiggles around.

"Keep her still Jes.", Jade says still holding her hand. I go back to a different spot and Leigh settles down. Jade drops her hand and pats her stomach before walking away with the file. She comes back with a nail clipper for cats and grabs her hand again. "Regular nails clips can't cut through her nails so I gotta use this stupid thing.", she sighs. Leigh jerks up and stares down at her before attempting to take her hand away only to get stopped by Jade. "No no, I have to trim your nails. I'm almost done.", she says softly. Leigh tilts her head and attempts to move her hand again and Jade keeps it firmly in her own hand. "Jes, get her back to sleep.", she whispers harshly. I go back to the spot that made Leigh wiggle and she starts to purr again.

Jade rolls her eyes but goes back to clipping before standing up and cleaning herself off. "Mini's!", Anne calls stepping through the mirror. Leigh tilts her head up to look at them and we all look over. "Oh hello squishy.", she coos taking Leigh out of my arms. Leigh wraps her legs around her waist and Anne walks away baby talking to her. "What she was supposed to be saying, was you all are invited to wolf Perrie's birthday party. "Babe, you still have a cake to bake.", other Jade says. "I'll take squishy with me. I see you all gave her some catnip. It's the best shit ever.", Anne says slinging a bag over her shoulder. "What's that?", Perrie asks. "She's staying with us for the night. You'll get her back at the party.", Anne answers stepping through the mirror. "Here's a bag with the toys she likes, and her hair brush.", Perrie says handing her other self a bag. "Why does she need a specific hairbrush?", she asks.

"She won't sleep without getting her hair brushed and some bristles are too hard and others get tangled in her hair so this one is specially designed for her hair.", I answer. "Alright then. We'll see you all tomorrow.", other me says stepping through the mirror. "Well, I'm gonna go take a nap.", Perrie yawns walking away. "Ima get some lunch. You want anything?", Jade asks. "Yeah I'll come with.", I answer getting up.