Chapter 10: That one Crossover

Previously on Sisters

——————————————————————————

Jade steps into the changing room and sees something in the corner of her eye. She turns to look at the mirror when her reflection waves. "Come here.", she says grabbing her.
———————————————————————————

Mirror Jade's POV

I drag my younger self through the mirror and toss her on the couch as the others do the same to theirs. "Where are we?", Perrie questions. "You are in our universe.", Anne answers. "We need you fours help with something.", Jesy says. "We can't exactly stay. The collars we have on prevent that.", Jade says. "Oh you dropped those back in your dimension. You're fine here.", I say sitting on Perrie's lap. "You two are a thing?", other Jade questions. "All four of us.", I correct. The four of them share a shudder before looking at us. "Polyamory? Four hot lesbians. Imagine.", Leigh says leaning back on the couch. "Actually, two hot lesbians, a pansexual, and a bisexual with a female preference.", Perrie corrects. "Lesbians, pansexual, female preferenced bi.", Jade says pointing to each of us.

"How'd you know?", I question. "I could see myself being pansexual, I'm getting little miss perfect vibes from Perrie, and those two are the personification of hot topic lesbians.", she answers. "I love hot topic.", Anne says. "Same. I got so many of my beanies from there.", Jesy says. "I get most of your birthday gifts there.", Anne says. "Same.", Jesy says pulling her into a hug. "Anyway, we need you to crack a code for us.", I say looking over to Leigh. She looks up at me and raises a brow. "You talking to me?", she questions. "No shit.", I say. "Calm down love.", Perrie says tapping my arm. "Right, yes you.", I answer.

"Show it to me.", Leigh says standing up. "Nerd.", she says suddenly. "I told you not to do that.", she says again. "But I like talking like this.", she says. We watch her go back and forth with herself confused until Jade grabs her and slaps her. "Both of you stop it.", she commands. "You're not the boss of me.", Leigh says. "But I am and I say stop.", Jade says. "Do they always do whatever that was?", I question to the other Perrie. "They have split personalities that are obsessed with each other so sometimes.", she shrugs. "Anyway, follow me.", Anne says leading her into the basement. "If I see one pair of fuzzy handcuffs I'm teleporting the hell out of here.", she says. "Oh don't worry, those are in my room.", I say.

"Moving on, this is the code. Can you do it?", Anne asks. "What in fucks name is this supposed to be.", Leigh questions. "Ok that's a fail. What can you do?", I question. "I mean I could take a crack at the code. It's a bit more complex than I'm used to but it's solvable.", she sighs sitting down in the chair. "We are gonna go scout out some more dimensions.", Anne says. "We'll stay behind with her.", Jesy says as the four of them sit down. I activate the mirror and we step through. "Which earth is this?", I question. "Earth five.", Perrie answers. "There's this dimensions Leigh.", I say pointing to her walking with a girl. "I had a really good time today.", the girl says.

"I did too. I actually wanted to ask you something.", Leigh says. "What's up?", the girl questions. "We've been on a few dates by now and each has been better than the last, so I was wondering if you'd be my girlfriend?", she questions. "Awe she's got a girlfriend.", Anne says. "I'd love to.", the girl smiles. Leigh mimics the smile before leaning down to peck her lips. "I'll see you tomorrow.", she says walking away. We follow her until she gets into the woods and opens the door of an old wooden house. "This house gives me the creeps.", Perrie mumbles. "Jes, I'm hungry!", she calls up the stairs. "In the fridge. Went shopping today!", Jesy calls back. We watch from the window as Leigh opens the fridge and pulls out a water bottle with something red in it and looks at the label.