Chapter 8: Strip Club

A/N: That title's a bit misleading no? And Perrie basically wears the blue and black grown live performance outfit.

Jade's POV

"We good?", Jesy questions through the coms. I keep my eyes trained on the floor which is illuminated by the pink purple and blue lights in the club and confirm with her. "Did we have to come to a strip club? Couldn't we have just cornered him in the alley or something?", I question nervously. "Jade, if you're too gay to be around a bunch of half naked girls just say it.", Leigh says making the other two laugh. "It's not that it just feel weird looking at girls who are dressed so, provocatively.", I reason. Our latest mission was a type of take out the competition mission. Our target was a strip club owner named Maurice Brown. Here's how we got here.

4 days ago

Still Jade's POV

"Ok what's this meeting about Morgan?", Perrie questions sitting down. "This is one of the many competitors we have. Maurice Brown, strip club owner and product getter. We have to take him down before he takes us down. The best way to do this, get inside and get close to him. One of you, a dancer. You become the best dancer therefore the most trustworthy and the favorite. One of you, becomes a frequent visitor. He gets to know you and you become good friends. One of you, the guard on the inside making sure no one touches the girls inappropriately. Then the last, you're the bar tender. You're close to the stage but not close enough to where it'll be suspicious if you're talking to people. You all can decide your roles.", he says walking away.

"How are we supposed to decide who's the stripper?", Jesy questions flipping through Maurice's  files. "Ah, says here that he likes mixed girls.", she grins looking at Leigh and I. "No. Definitely not.", Leigh protests. "I don't think I'd be comfortable doing that.", I say. "Oh but is says here he has a soft spot for blue eyed blondes.", Leigh says smirking at Perrie. "Why does everyone like blondes these days?", she groans. "Are you any good?", I question. "Morgan! We need a pole so Perrie can practice.", Jesy calls out. A pole forms in the middle of the room and and Perrie groans. To my surprise she performs a small show almost perfectly.

"I definitely didn't expect that.", Leigh says taking a sip of water. "As amazing and hot as that was, we gotta do these other rolls.", I say fanning my face. "Are you flustered Jadey? Imagining me in a skimpy get up, grinding on that pole?", Perrie questions in my ear before nipping at it. I feel the heat rise to my face as an embarrassingly loud whimper leaves my mouth. Jesy and Leigh who were across the room turn to look at me and I feel my face get hotter. "I-I that wasn't y-you.", I stammer feeling my mouth get dry. My eyes start to roll back and I start falling before Jesy rushes over to catch me. "You can sit this one out Jade. You need an ice pack.", she says laying me on the floor gently.

Leigh tosses her the cold yellow bag and Jesy puts it on my head. Perrie stands over me, her hair creating a small wall around her face to make it look like she's checking up on me when really she's giving me a smirk and a wink before walking away. Leigh walks over and starts to dab my nose. "Your nose started bleeding.", she says holding the tissue up to show me. The only thing I can get out is incoherent noises as I clutch the ice pack to my head. She stares down at me puzzled before putting her hands under my armpits and laying me down on the meeting table. I curl into a ball as I continue to make strange noises to deal with the thoughts in my head.

"Why did you say to her Perrie? The poor girl almost fainted.", Jesy questions throwing her jacket on top of me. Leigh lets me rest my head on hers and I sigh. "Also girls, the full moon is coming up soon.", Morgan says walking into the room. "We aren't werewolves.", Perrie says. "But your animal spirits take over for the time being and I'm advising that you don't go to school after this mission and the after.", he says. "I'll just pretend to be sick.", Jesy shrugs. "I've got an idea.", Leigh smirks. She brings a full body mirror and hangs it on one of the walls before stepping out of view. "When the time comes, we get our reflections dress them like us and send them off to school.", she says. "But my other version dresses like a dweeb.", mirror me protests. "She actually doesn't as much anymore. Sure the occasional sweater vest and the suspenders aren't going anywhere but she's actually getting some style.", Jesy says.