Chapter-19 (Party all Night)

Today is 15th February.. the Day they have to leave for their wedding Ceremony.
But all the Married Couple i.e. (Gargi and Shehbaaz, Preeti di and Anoop jiju & Jay and Mahi) Have other plans. They want a little get away from their daily schedules and family.
So they decided to have a small vacation to Ahemdabad and nearby places.
Reyansh and Tara will be handled by Shehnaaz and Sidharth. The kids are happy becoz they like them alot and they also knows they will fullfill their demands by hook or by crook.

All the elders like Rita Anty perminder g and santokh will leave to the wedding resort with their family members and guests.

Sidnaaz and friends have arranged bachelorette in Jaipur so they will reach the resorts next Day.

Reyu and tara going with rita anty as sidnaaz is busy for today.

Everyone left for their Destination.

Sidnaaz in flight

Ss- baby kya phn rh h.. party me.

Sg- surprise h Bebu.

Ss- dekh jada revealing mt pehn na.. tujhe pta h.. mujhe psnd nh h...

Sg-Dekh lena tu ab..me to le aai.. jo mujhe phn na tha..

Sidharth knows.. there is no way he can argue further. so, he decided to keep his mouth mum.

They reach to their hotel. Sidnaaz and all the couples are sharing the room. They had booked a club Called 'Black Out' for the bachelorette.

Sana gets ready in this Dress👇🏻

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

And Sidharth wore this👇🏻

Both saw eachother and smiled

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Both saw eachother and smiled.. sidharth doesn't find her dress too revealing and sana was happy for that.

Ss- Baby acchi lg rh h.. said by entangling his hand to her and kissing her forehead.

Sg- mera Bebu b km handsome nh lg reha..

By praising each other they walk to the exit of Hotel where everyone was waiting for the main couple.

After reaching the club, first thing they did was cake cutting..

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

And then the real party starts... Everyone was dancing drinking and having snacks.

For sidharth's shock.. sana was the one who was carefree and having shots on shots.. and that time he decided to consume less because someone have to be sober for handling her. He doesn't want to stop her.. becoz she was happy and enjoying like this for the first time.

Sid and sana both were dancing and having fun and at around 3 of morning all decided to head back to hotel. Sana was out and carried by sid like a baby.. she was jst denying to go back and wants drink and dance more.

They reached the hotel and decided to have sleep of some hours.
Sidharth tugged sana in the bed after removing her footwears. Then he changed himself in a comfy and famous shorts and t-shirt.

Sidharth wake up at 12 PM and than he tried to wake sana also. But she was in deep slumber. Sidharth think of first getting fresh n up and orders lemonade for her.
Sana  wake up after half n hour when sid took her in his arms and make her awake. She was having bad hangover for that sid already ordered lemonade which she had it in one go.

After some time she also goes to the washroom for bath. Thats how they both got ready and left for the lunch as they have rush to the airport also for catching the flight to the Udaipur.

After checkout they reached airport and get pepped. No one knows the reason of having them in jaipur but the fans are happy after getting news. They love them alot and want to see them together as much as they can.

Reaching Udaipur in an hour approx they finally head to the resort. Where Reyu and Tara waiting for them from so long. They took them in their arms.. and

Ss- Reyu nani ko presan to nh kia na..

R- No mamu.. i m a good boy na.. but this tara made her worry in night.

Sg- Tara bacha.. wt happen..

Tara- no (nothing) masi.. i waj (was) miching (missing) mumma..

Sg- aww.. mera baby.. mumma aa jaegi.. 2 days me...

Reyu- mami u knw.. she is so much royenti (rone wala baccha(cry Baby))..

Sg- no reyu.. she is small na... Islie..esa nh bolte... Accha chlo.. tyar hoye h.. hm lake side chlenge aaj..

Tara- yech (yes).. mochi (mosi) ich (is) the bet (best)...

Ss- n wt abt chachu.. tara..

Tara- chachu ich (is) khduch (khadush)..

With that sidharth start tickling her and Tara became the Laughing mess.
Sana was happing seeing sidharth like this. She has seen him rude, angry, romentic, caring but today with kids he is different. This sidharth is like new to her. she was happy, she was happy seeing him like this.

They got ready in no time and left with parminder g and Rita Anty.

Elders were busy in their gossiping and enjoying the calmness near the lake and kids with all their favourite chachu n masi busy in enjoying the fair near the lake. It was a gateway for them also. And in end they all had dinner together and get back yo the resort gor the start of the next day.

Rayu and tara was sleeping with sana and Sidharth sleeping alone in the next room. He insisted to be in her room but the elders denied and he have to acknowledge their orders.

The next day, they have to go to the temple and also to the sightseeing.

_______The End_______

Note: Next part will be the filler for marriage. 

Sidnaaz- Arrange Marriageजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें